Roxy

You took your daughter to the pizzplex during business hours. You wanted to let her have some fun before James got back tomorrow. You'd have to pick him up from the airport around 11am.

Freddy and the others hadn't seen you yet. You got there shortly after their first performance so they were probably backstage right now.

But you knew they'd be up soon to interact with guests n whatnot. Y/d/n was ecstatic to see them again. And you were looking forward to seeing Freddy. You wanted him to hold you again so you'd feel safe. Of course that wouldn't happen with so many people around but you knew it would probably happen later tonight. You usually got hugs from him every night anyways.

Of course after today you'd have to shut these feelings off. You couldn't let him or yourself think that anything could come from this. It was just impossible and you may not be able to come back which would end your time completely with these guys.

The thought made you sad.

As the day progressed with you and Your daughter playing and eating and enjoying your time at the pizzaplex you surprisingly hadn't seen the animatronics. Well you caught glimpses of them but they were so busy that they hadn't noticed you.

Well except Roxy.

She approached you guys as you got some ice cream for y/d/n.

"Yn? When did you get here?" Roxy asked standing beside your table.

Almost immediatly your daughter squealed and attacked Roxy in a hug. To which Roxy returned delighted.

"Maybe like 2 hours ago? I brought her here to have some fun..." you trailed off. You were gonna tell he why but weren't sure if Freddy had told her yet.

"Before Tomorrow? Freddy filled us in. None of us are too happy about it."

You looked down avoiding eye contact.

"I mean like with him. We're all worried and hope you don't get hurt.." she clarified unsure if you thought they were mad at you.

You didn't think that. You just felt vulnerable.

"Yeah..." was all you could say.

You looked back at her.

"You know Roxy. You're pretty cool. I wish I had the confidence you had."

And that was true. She always seemed so confident and loved herself.

Two traits you believe you lacked.

"Ha! I wouldn't call it that... honestly I'm very self conscious and insecure but I try to make myself believe I'm the best even though deep down I don't feel like that" her ears went down a bit and she gave a nervous smile.

"Well I think that's an even ground. But maybe think of it this way... you're your best. The best you can be and that should be enough. You shouldn't compare yourself to others...or try to be better than anyone because that'll just bring you down. Because you're not them."

"Hmm. Perhaps you have a point. Maybe ill try looking at it like that."

Her ears perked up and she smiled down at you.

"I'm sure Freddy will be happy to see you." She paused  "As will the others I'm sure."

You blushed. "I hadn't been able to go see them. They're very busy today it seems."

"Yeah Freddy's got a couple of birthdays. And Montys probably flirting with moms and making men angry" She laughed and shrugged her shoulders sitting down with your daughter in her lap.

Your daughter happily ate her ice cream in Roxys lap.

"We don't talk much. But you're very cool and chill Roxy" you told her "and thats kinda nice. I enjoy it."

"Aww you flatter me yn" she smirked.

The two of you talked. Actually getting to know one another and it seemed you and her were more alike than you may have thought. Personality wise at least. She's someone you'd hangout with back in high-school. And now if she was human and could leave the pizzaplex.

"Well I gotta go yn. We have another performance before closing. You should come watch" Roxy stated as she stood up and set down y/d/n.

Your daughter looked to you hopefully. So of course you said yes.

And followed her until you had to split up.

Everyone was crowding the mainstage and you had your daughter on your shoulders so she could see better. The stage platform raised up as the music started and the glamrocks put on a fantastic show

Halfway through it though Freddy's eyes met yours. His expression was surprised but quickly changed to delight. You two barely broke contact through his performance. You didn't really want to look away from him.

Truly something must be wrong with you if you had fallen this hard for a robot.

You wished something with him would be possible. Perhaps just for tonight? You could indulge in these feelings for him?

After all you may never be able to again. Which was fine since you couldn't anyways but maybe just this once so that you could feel...happy? Before going back to hell...

You'd think about it. You still didn't even know for sure if Freddy returned these feelings, though you felt like he did. Considering a few of those moments between the two of you.

Unfortunately the performance came to an end. Which was saddening as Freddy's voice was beautiful and you liked listening to him sing. Not to mention the other glamrocks were wicked good at their instruments. You loved them all honesty, not just performance wise but friend wise. Well obviously Freddy a little more than friends but regardless.

The platform went down and the crowd started to disperse as the pizzaplex was nearing closing time.

You set you're daughter down and considered something for a moment.

"Sweetheart follow me."

You took your daughter to Freddy's room without being seen of course. It was empty as he hadn't arrived there yet and you took her to the backroom.

"Alright. Your gonna hide here and stay here so mommy can just keep you here during her shift and you can spend the night with the glamrocks again ok?"

She nodded aggressively "okay!"

"Good. Mommy will be right back okay? Don't let anyone see you. Not even Freddy, until I come back." You had her behind a bunch of boxes so hopefully Freddy wouldn't see her.

Though you trusted he wouldn't do anything if he did.

Giving here a kiss on the cheek you rushed out of Freddy's room and waited for everyone to leave.

You did have your stuff in the car so you went to grab it and then came back in to find your boss and let him know you were already here.

He was glad because he'd be able to leave early which is what you were hoping for.

So you waited, a bit impatiently and anxiously, for the building to empty.