A Good Deed

(Uh... don't mind the lack of hand for the character lmao I hate drawing hands. Again another quick sketch and definitely nit my best but I'm too excited to write. Pic is when you first fell asleep on him in the last chapter)

Freddy gazed around his room as you slept. He wasn't really sure what to do now, considering you had just fallen asleep on him and now he was basically stuck there on the couch.

But he had wanted you to rest anyways, So he just patiently waited.

And once 5:55am hit, Freddy shook you awake.

Making a little groaning noise you blinked, subconsciously grabbing onto Freddy's waist tighter. You were confused, when did you fall asleep? Then fully able to adjust your eyes you saw the blue lighting bolt on Freddy's chest and the black bow just above it.

Suddenly your body was full of energy you quickly pulled away feeling extremely flustered. Avoiding Freddy's gaze you stood up, "Oh my gosh Freddy I'm so sorry I fell asleep on you..."

"It's alright y/n" you Jerard him chuckle, "But it's 5:57am. You should probably get going."

"Right... uhm see you later."

You could not get out of there fast enough. You felt so embarrassed and sorry that you had just used the guy as a pillow.

Animatronic.

Not guy.

You grabbed your stuff from the office and left as the boss unlocked the doors and people flooded in.

Arriving to you home you hopped in the shower and afterwards you laid in bed just wanting to get some more sleep.

But as you tried to fall asleep images and thoughts of Freddy flooded your head. He's been the nicest one. Albeit quiet. But still nice.

Thinking about it though, You had to admit... you felt really safe with him. He didn't even move you, he just let you rest.

You thought about what he had told you before you had passed out on him. And suddenly tiredness left you and you had the urge to do something. Something for Freddy specifically. So you pulled out your phone and did a little research on the pizzplexs past. You worried you wouldn't find anything on what you were looking for but after an hour of digging you found it.

Reading it you smiled to yourself. You just knew, Freddy would be happy to hear about this. Relaxing and looking forward too your next shift you cuddled a pillow and drifted off to sleep.

You didn't sleep for too long though. A few hours at most, before you had to go to Rileys and get your daughter. Riley had a family emergency so you would have to take your daughter to work agai tonight.

Which was fine. It didn't bother you.

But you had to try and not do it to often, so as to avoid getting in trouble.

You spent the rest of the day with y/d/n. But you kept it pretty chill. You were still pretty tired after all. But you spent the day playing with her. You played dolls and watched a movie, even colored together. Playing with her was the best parts of your days. Even if you were too old for such things you loved making her happy.

At some point she had asked what happened to your head and you told her that yoh had tripped into a mop bucket and hit your head. she giggled at you when you said you had gotten mop water all over you.

"You're so clumsy mommy"

You smiled, remembering when Freddy had called you 'Clumsy girl'.

"Yes I am. And Freddy would probably agree with us too, he's the one who patched me up."