Two

Angel white
Miami Florida 📍

**

"You leaving again?" My mother questioned looking at my crazy. "Yes ma" I laughed.

I guess you could say I've been leaving out the house more than normal but that's just because I started hanging around myra and her friends more and they were actually cool people.

"I hope you ain't been with no lil boy" She spoke.

"Well let's get into it right quick... I'm nineteen not a baby anymore but no I've been with Myra and her group of friend they're chill and I like it" I shrugged.

"Well I'm glad you hanging around folks yo age and not Italy all the damn time!" she spoke making me laugh.

"Girl boo" Was all I said before leaving out the apartment.

Heading down to myra's apartment I played my music in my AirPods nodding my head along, once I made that turn there they was dancing to loud music.

"NIGGAS TALKING ALL THAT RARA SHOOT SUMN! IM ON MY WAY TO TENNESSEE NOW TO SCOOP SUMN I DONT KNOW ALOT BUT I KNOW YO BOO FUCKING!" Booka rapped dancing on a car.

"Whatupwithit" Dula nodded at me . "Hey dula" I sent him a smile.

"My bitch is back!" Mya smiled dapping me up as I gave myra my purse. "Li ass been put up all day yesterday!" Black added.

"Forget you guys yall shocked me when y'all started shooting for no reason!" I told them honestly making them laugh.

The day before yesterday we had went to a park just to smoke and they ended up having a shoutout with each other... they shocked me so I stayed put yesterday .

"We just be having a good time" Tutu laughed.

"Wadduppp scary" Booka nodded at me. "Stop"
I mugged him.

So far I noticed that they all were playful but serious when need to be, Dula was serious most of the time
But playful sometime while Nardo was the one who couldn't stay still.

"My dawg back!" Zay spoke dapping me up. "Hey Zay" I spoke as he gave me a side hug.

Zay played entirely too much.

They all thought I was boujie for some reason, I don't know why because we all grew up in the same area same apartments.

"Wheres Nardo?" I questioned not seeing him. "In the house laying down still sad over that bitch" Myra shook her head.

"Awww" I frowned.

"I'm bout to go to Ms.O" I told them making them nod.

I headed off to her house before entering seeing her watching tv. "Hey" I smiled . "Hey baby get what you want sit the money on the counter" She told me.

I picked up a few snacks before placing a five on the counter said my goodbyes and went inside Myra's apartment.

"Nardoooo!" I yelled entering the guess room seeing him laying upside down hanging off the bed once again.

He always did this for some reason....

"Wassup" He mumbled nodding his head to the music. "Here" I spoke handing him a bag with a few snacks.

"Appreciate it" He nodded handing me a five . "Ain't nun".

"What's wrong sir?" I questioned eating my hot sausage . "Bitches... bitches... bitches bitches" Was all he said making me laugh a little.

"What she do?".

"Nothing that's the point" He shrugged. "Let's smoke that always make you feel better" I suggested.

"Roll for me" He spoke handing me a small baggy.

I took the weed out the bag before grabbing a folder that was next to me, I broke the weed down in a grinder before letting it fall onto the folder .

Looking at the purple stripes in it I found myself amazed with it, everytime I seen weed with purple in it I zoned out it was the prettiest thing to me for some reason.

I'm not big on smoking so it was new for me to actually have weed all in my face.

Making sure the weed was broke down right I continued to put the weed inside the backwood before folding in.

"Give me your lighter" I spoke making him hand it to me. "Here" I said handing him it as I blew smoke out my mouth.

"What you be doing on Yo free time!" He questioned .

"Nothing really... right in my journal practice my awakenings really just let the day guide itself" I shrugged honestly.

"You into that spiritual shit? Like you be spreading around that aroma shit?" he asked making me chuckle.

"You mean sage? Yes I burn sage around my room and yes I am it's special to me" I responded making him nod.

"I see it... you got that look" He spoke with a nod. "What that mean?" I asked .

"Like you just got that look you calm as shit you don't do shit you barely cuss you always covered up just to yourself" He responded .

"Is that why Yall call me boujie?"

"Nope we call you that because from what we see you high maintenance we don't be around that shit" .

We continued to make conversation as we smoked the blunt down, it was nice to have a actual conversation with him for once.

"I don't like calling you Nardo that's ugly what else can I call you?" I questioned . "You can call meeee umm shit make some up" He laughed.

"Ima call you .... Hmm"

"You can call me Bernard that's my middle name" He spoke making me nod with a slight chuckle .

**

"It's hot nardo what the heck ..." I spoke moving around before throwing the cover off me.

We ended up falling asleep after smoking three blunts and talking for a few hours .

"Man come on fool" He spoke snatching the covers. "Bro it's extremely hot!" I complained.

Nardo looked up before leaning over turning the fan on as I took my jacket off before laying back down without the cover.

"I'm not even sleepy Nomo" He spoke standing up.

"You have fun with that I'm taking my self to sleep" I shrugged with a chuckle.