Thirty-three

Angel white
Miami FL📍

**

Liked by, @naedadon, & 12,000 others

@Angelwick: She love me ... she love me not😌🖤 (go listen to my boyfriend Music... NOW!) link in bio 🥰

Comment

@spidey: maybe if you was nicer about it we would've ...

@myadabrat:😍🥰

@myrasoraw:🤞🏾

@dula2trill: gang

@zayspazz:🖤🖤

Tap for more comments

"I love you" nardo nodded at me. "I love you too" I spoke kissing his lips.

He had been with me ever since my dad died I guess he thought I was hurt or something but I definitely wasn't I had no feelings about it or towards
It...

"Put this in yo purse" nardo spoke as I started to get out making me smack my lips before putting his gun in the bottom of my MCM bag.

We both got out the car before heading inside the mall since we both needed new clothes we just decided to come.

"Mmh... look at your face" I spoke gripping his chin once again. "Fuck wrong with my face?" He questioned making me laugh.

I genuinely think I'm obsessed with this man but that's fine because he's clearly obsessed with me too.

"Nothing".

I wrapped my arms around his waist before leaning my head on his stomach before we started walking around the mall. "Where we going first?" I asked him. "Shit north face" he shrugged making me nod.

Soon as we walked inside he started grabbing stuff making me laugh, he acted like a little ass kid that needed everything in the store.

I followed him around holding him tightly, you could see and tell I was infatuated with this man crazy he became somebody important to me In such a short amount of time... it's like I needed this man around me all the time or id go crazy.

"You ain't getting shit?" He questioned. "Not out of here" I responded.

Nodding his head we walked to the counter as he had damn near the whole store on his arm carrying it, luckily the line wasn't long so we got to the front .

"Hi! How are y'all doing today?" The worker asked. "Good!" I smiled.

"Oookay! Your total will be $750.95!" She spoke making him nod pulling out a stack. "Oh fuck wait" He spoke letting me go before running to the other side of the store.

"Hm charge my card" I quickly told the women, everytime I tried to pay him back for anything he'd swear it was okay so I had to catch him off guard every time. "Okay! Your transaction went through!"
She smiled handing me my receipt as Nardo came over with a jacket.

"She paid for that so your total for this jacket will be $89.79" She spoke making me immediately feel myself getting mugged.

Ignoring his mug I grabbed his bags making him grab them out my hands.

**

"I love you..." I spoke to nardo as I sat on his lap while he played on his game. "I love you too" he responded pecking my lips.

"Like seriously... I love the fuck out of you seriously you make me happy I feel like I don't show you enough love but I promise I love you and I'll always be here for you" I ranted making him look down at me.

I felt the need to say that because I had a bad feeling about something I don't know what exactly but it was scaring me.

"I love you too you know I got you for life... you straight?" He asked making me nod .

I started to kiss over his face before gripping his chin leaving him a wet kiss . "Open yo mouth" I spoke .

He opened his mouth making me kiss him again slipping my tongue in. "Freaky ass man move" He laughed making me laugh.

"Turn yo game off pleaseee" I whined. "Mann" He spoke as he took off his head seat before turning his game system off.

"Wassup?" Nardo questioned. "Come on" I spoke pulling him towards his bed making him laugh shaking his head laughing .

"You wanna record so bad" He said as I sat my camera up. "And I do" I shrugged honestly.

I laid on him before kissing his lips slowly as he pulled my dress up rubbing his fingers across my clit. "Mmh" I moaned into his mouth .

"You want head?" He questioned making me shake my head before placing him inside of me riding him slowly making him immediately tense up. "Oh fuck" I moaned .

"Fuck you be so tight" he groaned.

"Fuck I'm bout to nut get up" he moaned. "You want kids?" I questioned locking eyes with him as I felt myself cum .

"Fuckkk" he groaned.

"Do.you.want. Kids?" I asked once again. "Fuck...yeah yeah I do" He responded as I felt him nut.

"Fuck angel" He mumbled as I grabbed my phone stopping the recording. "You love me?" I questioned.

"You don't gotta ask nothing you know the answer to you know I love y- did I just nut in you?" He questioned.