Twenty-two

Italy white
Miami FL📍

**

"Italy.." I heard Angel call out making me stand up before going into her room. "Yes?" I asked sitting down.

"When was you gone tell me you was pregnant?" She questioned sitting the pregnant test on her desk making my heart drop.

"...soon" I answered. "Italy I can't do this I can't take care of a baby I sat up there and told you to be fucking careful bro I allow you to have some fucking freedom and you get fucking pregnant bro?" She yelled at me.

"You know what mama gone say to me? You know what daddy gone say to me? I can't do this it's too m much fucking stress on me Italy I can't take this bullshit you are 17 years old man dula is 18 y'all still in school this don't make no damn sense at the fuck all!" she yelled as I sat there quiet.

I didn't know what to say nor do...

I was definitely upset with myself for slipping up and now angel is disappointed in me which hurt me even more to the fullest...

"You have to get a job... you have a doctors appointment for you soon... I'm not gone lie I do not want to kick you out I'm sitting here trying And trying to think of a punishment for you my mind keeps telling me kick her out kick her out she's getting too comfortable with the freedom she's not being careful and I don't want to do that italy... just bring me your phone and everything dula can't come over here anymore please don't ask to go nowhere!" She spoke making me Cry.

It was definitely hormones plus my regular emotions she was so disappointed in me and I could tell all in her face ...

"Stop crying" was all she said.

"I'm sorry..." I spoke making her nod, I walked out of her room grabbing my phone & stuff sitting it on her bed.

She grabbed it putting it up as I walked back to my room laying down looking at the ceiling before pulling up my shirt, I wasn't too big but I didn't have my normal belly.

I wiped my face before throwing my hair in a ponytail as knocks came onto the door, letting them knock I went inside my restroom turning on the shower.

**

This short as hell...