Thirteen

Angel white
Miami FL📍

**

"You ready?" Nardo questioned standing at the hinge of my door. "Yes" I nodded looking at myself in the mirror.

Supposedly he was suppose to be taking me out on a date or whatever he just told me to dress nicely so of course I did.

"Damn foo...." he spoke looking at my outfit. "What... I look ugly?" I questioned looking down at myself.

"Nawl... you look good as hell" He spoke grabbing my hand.

I chuckled a little before walking out the room with him seeing Italy laid out in her room with the door wide open. "I'll be back... please don't be sneaky" I told her .

"Girl boo I'll see you later have fun" She spoke.

I hadn't even spoke to my dad about her permanently she just had been staying with me I didn't have the guts to talk to him yet...

We both walked out the door with me walking infront, headed over to his car I looked down at my feet from the nervousness I don't know why I was nervous to be honest...

"You don't trust her or something?" He questioned opening the door for me. "It's not that I don't trust her it's the fact she's finally actually experiencing something got her a little boyfriend and stuff she's just growing up and I don't like that well I love it for her but these niggas be a little iffy these days my baby only 16" I explained making him chuckle.

"I feel you..... shit you just gotta let her experience life she 16 about to be 17 in a few months" He responded .

"I know..".

Letting the music play lowly as the wind blew loudly, it felt good today so we were both dressed nicely and fit for the weather.

I was from Miami but I quickly learned Nardo was from Jacksonville and he let that be known everytime somebody asked even when they didn't ..

"You got the shit knocked out of your ass.." Nardo randomly blurted out making me look at him with my face scrunched up. "What?" I asked.

"I'm not gone lie... dude socked yo ass but it's okay he dead" He smiled making me choke on air. "First of all he ain't even hit me all that hard second of all I know you ain't kill that boy" I laughed.

"I didn't" He shrugged as we came to a stop.

I looked around seeing we weren't even on our side of town anymore we were somewhere else I didn't recognize, I stepped out the car with him holding the door.

"Ass got on heels and shit be lucky I brought you some slides" He spoke making me laugh.

"I look good right?" I asked making him nod with a slight smile, he grabbed my hand leading me inside a restaurant that was pretty nice inside.

"Reservations under..." The Waiter asked with a smile. "Wick" He responded making her nod.

Damn he don't like his real name that much?

"You good?" He asked me making me nod, he continued holding my hand as we made our way to the back getting seat.. everything in here was nice ... it was like boujie stuff I wasn't use to .