Fourteen

Italy white
Miami FL📍

**

"Boy... please move" I laughed looking a juju, we had been knowing each other for three weeks we were close.

"Nawlll" He laughed laying his head on my stomach.

"Justin... you sweaty and stank move for real" I told him making him smack his lips before standing up, he had just came back from practice and wanted to be on me so bad...

Angel wasn't here she was somewhere with Nardo but she knew he was over here..

I liked living with angel she was always a positive light for me, yeah I felt some type of way about our mother basically kicking us out I didn't mind staying her... it did hurt me to see our mother out of no where treating us the way she did..

My mother was the best mother for the past 16 years I've been alive now all of a sudden something changed...

I didn't understand it though at all but when I was younger she'd always explain to me how it'll hurt to see us in our teenage years because she never got to experience a teen hood because she had angel at a young age...

That was probably the reason ... most likely the reason... jealously.

More so her problems with me would be me always sticking up for angel but of course I would, when you close to someone like that & feel like that's the only person you got of course you're going to take up for them.

Hearing the front door open I also heard loud voices making me mentally roll my eyes before throwing my head back as the shower ran because of juju .

"Italyyyy" I heard making me look up to see Dula looking high as ever. "Yea dula?" I questioned laughing.

"You ate?" He questioned sitting on my bed making me scrunch my face up. "Not yet ... y'all got food?" I asked him.

"Mhmm" He responded making me nod.

Dula always coming slick fucking with me about anything little things, one thing about him he gone stay in my Damn face .

Dula was a pretty dark skin dude, pretty skin, pretty teeth... pretty everything.

"What you doing for yo birthday li one?" He questioned looking at me . "Probably having a dinner I went big for my 16th I want to chill for my 17th" I shrugged.

For my sixteenth I had a whole sweet 16 it was very dramatic & extra my whole family was there... all my friends it was fun I had a good time.

"I fuck with it" He nodded. "... I didn't ask" I spoke straight facing him.

"Fuck yo ugly ass" He spoke sitting up before stretching. "I ain't never been ugly bitch" I responded hearing the shower stop.

"Believe what you wanna believe baby" He shrugged before walking out making me launch a bottle at him hitting him directly in the back.

"Ima fuck yo little ass up" He spoke mugging from the living room. "Blah blah" I shrugged.

Justin came back inside my room with a whole different outfit on making me smile not wanting to be around nobody sweaty.

"Is that better for you?" He questioned. "Of course"

***
Two days later .

"Dula... you gone find a way to pick with me every day shut yo li ugly ass up" I fussed in his passenger seat.

We were coming back from the arcade going to nardo's house for the rest of the day and for some reason I was stuck with dula ..

"You be so angry I just be joking" He laughed making me roll my eyes. "I can play music?" I questioned .

"Mhm" He nodded.

Playing Tink through his Apple play I smiled before recording myself singing the song. "It's December 1st... and it's this guy... I met a guy.. he's really sweet... he's charming...he makes me laugh" I spoke with her turning up the music.

"When you come tonight, squeeze me tight
Hold me close, kiss my cheek, caress my soul
Take good care, stroke my hair, make me blush
Go so deep that my mind is fucked" I sung .

Liking the video I posted up to my story before singing the song through out. "I know you ain't singing about getting fucked" Dula spoke.

I looked at him smacking my lips before mushing his head making him laugh. "Ight im done for real" He laughed shaking his head.

You bring the sun to my yard and
The rain to my garden, the milk to my carton
To see the horizon, looking in your eyes and
Man, I'm just being honest
You put the count to my steps
Stance to my heart cause it beats thru my chest
For you, for you

I started singing along to the next song feeling it, Tink was definitely my favorite artist her voice was so calming and her lyrics were the best I loved it.

Feeling eyes on me I looked at dula was staring at me as we were at a red light. "Sup?" I questioned.

"Nun" he mumbled before looking back at the road, ignoring him I looked at my phone seeing messages from my dad I snacked my lips ignoring him .

I wasn't ready to go with and I wasn't going to be forced to I am sixteen years old not no little ass child like ...

"It should never be raining this hard" I spoke in shock seeing how hard it was raining. "On god hailing and shit" He agreed.

"Ima have to pull over" he told me making me nod as he parked, it wasn't raining like this before we left the house but it progressively got worst and we weren't even on our side of town.

"Let me have some" I spoke as dula drunk out of a cup from the arcade . "Hm don't even know what it is" He spoke handing it over.

Looking in it seeing it was Sprite I drunk it before handing it back over to him making him shake his head. "Trifling" He mumbled getting on his phone .

When it's dark outside and my body gets cold
You pull up outside and I know what you want
You see this lightning and thunder, wanna get up under
Underneath my covers, it's crazy what we do when

"On my mama they petty for this song" Dula laughed making me nod in agreement . "Man on soul" I laughed shaking my head.

"It's cold then a fuck" I spoke turning his heater on. "Hm" He spoke handing me a blanket from the back.

"Naw... you be using this when you fuck in the backseat right?" I asked making him bust out laughing. "Man gone on".

"What's going on with you and juju?" He questioned making me shrug. ".. I don't know I liked him no I don't I don't give him energy or anything just like he don't give me energy but sometimes he'd give me energy anyways chile we don't like each other" I shrugged.

"Just a fling" He shrugged making me nod.