Thirty

Nardo
Miami FL📍

**

"Why you send that shit to my girl bitch!" I fussed infront of nae's face. "I just felt like it" She shrugged .

I took a deep breath running my hands down my face, that old ass video bitches act like you can't repeat a outfit once in a while .

"Okay well ima feel like getting my sister to whoop yo ass" I shrugged before walking out.

Angel had been ignoring me for two days, I tried going over her house she got Italy cussing me out, tried to go to her job they wouldn't let me I even said I had a child...

I got into my car heading to Walmart nodding my head to the music that was playing lowly .

Angel had me stressing bad as hell...

Once I made it to Walmart I got out walking inside looking at all the people in there I scrunched up my face before pushing a cart down the aisle, I just started to grab any kind of flowers I seen one of each.

Shit was blowing me the way Angel thought I would cheat on her, her alcoholic ass just don't remember shit from that night I took her home stayed with her until 3 before going back to my house from clothes then went back to her house.

**

"Angel open the door pleaseeee!" I begged infront of her door, I had been out here for five minutes and her childish ass decides to talk to me through the door.

"Fine"She responded before the door umlocked.

I got off the ground before walking inside sitting the floors next to all the other flowers I had been getting delivered to her .

"You a extra goofy ass ... I ain't gone call you that but you fucking goofy jit!" I told her seriously. "If im so goofy stop crying for me back" She shrugged smelling the floors.

I just wanted to hit her in the head man...

"You gone let me explain?" I questioned. "Go ahead Nardo" She shrugged.

Finally.

"Ight you only seen my shirt right? Had that shirt on at the lounge right but you ain't see the pants you ain't see my jewelry you ain't see shit I had on the night we went yo bitch ass got too drunk and threw up over me I had to go get clothes then came back over here that's all in the span of 30 minutes so how I'm gone have time to go there then come be with you? That shit old as fuck" I explained.

Oh she looking dumb.

"...."

"Oh okay showing how you don't trust me but that's cool claim you love me but don't fucking trust me that's that bullshit I be talking about that dumb ass shit" I fussed.

I wasn't even mad but I was about to make her feel dumb for playing with me like that.

"I'm sorry...." She mumbled.

"Be sorry angel I ain't about to be with nobody who don't trust me and shit fuck you thought this was? I can't fuck with you anymore" I responded standing up heading towards the door.

"Nardo I apologized damn stop!" She spoke getting up as I walked out the door I felt her yank me by my jacket.

Yeah that's what I thought.

"Mmh" I shrugged coming back inside. "I got a cold by the way.. so if you don't wanna be sick you have to stay in the living room" She informed.

"Fuck that living room" I responded before knocking on Italy's door. "Come in"'She spoke making me walk in dapping her off.

"You a Opp" She spoke dapping me up. "shut up"'I straight faced her making her laugh.