Thirty-two

Angel White
Miami FL📍

**

"Hey!" Angel smiled in nardo's face as they stood in her living room. "Wassup luv... you straight?" He questioned .

"Most definitely" She answered .

Today was the day of her dad's funeral and for some reason she was more happy & energetic instead of sad.

"I love youuu" She smiled as she gripped his chin. "I love you too" He chuckled shaking his head.

Angel wasn't thinking about the fact her father was actually dead, she had accepted the fact but she wasn't trying to think about it... she was trying to push that thought far back in her head.

"I'm ready.." Italy mumbled coming out of her room with her black dress on that showed her bump, she had been in her room of course angel was checking on her but no words could describe how Italy was feeling at this moment it was like a part of her heart had been ripped out of her chest.

Dula looked at Italy before wrapping his arm around her trying to comfort her like everybody else had been doing this past week...

Shockingly Dula was putting in a lot of effort to comfort her, he had been with her for the whole week .

"You okay?" Dula questioned, instead of replying Italy laid on her chest sobbing making him smack his lips before hugging her tightly .

The four of them walked outside getting into nardo's car, Angel looked back at Italy before shaking her head.

"I ain't never gone stop smoking my opps cause that shit be boosting my high" Angel rapped as she lit her blunt making nardo side eye.

"Fuck you just say?" Italy spoke looking angel crazy. "I said I ain't never gone stop smoking my opps cause that be boosting my high" Angel repeated blinking at her dumbly.

"You trying to be funny?" Italy questioned taking her purse off as they pulled up to the church her dad's service was going to be held at.

"No but if you think so then yeah"

Angel wasn't trying to be funny but she wasn't gone let Italy talk to her crazy. "Okay so get out the car" Italy spoke getting out.

"Chill..." Dula spoke looking at her crazy.

"You think I'm about to fight you? While you're pregnant?" Angel chuckled getting out fixing her dress. "Bitch because don't be funny when ain't
Shit funny!" Italy yelled running up angel catching her in the eye.

Angel looked at her blankly as everybody looked at them in shock, feeling her eye swell up angel ran towards Italy before punching her back making the start fighting.

Finally paying attention nardo jumped out the car before grabbing angel as everybody in the church shook their heads..

"Shaking my damn head those white girls I tell you" Some lady spoke.

"I'm the last bitch you wanna jump stupid with Italy
Don't fucking try me I'm the wrong fucking one and I mean that shit on everything.. the only bitch who
Do stuff for your ungrateful little ass!" Angel fussed as Italy shook her leg mad.

"Fuck you! I don't need shit from you bitch!"Italy
responded loudly making angel laugh before getting back in the car . "We leaving?" Nardo questioned making angel nod.

"...leaving Italy?" He asked making her nod again.

Anyways... hi guys say hi back