Seven

Angel white
Miami FL📍

**

"Why do you want to move out?" Italy questioned from the backseat.

We were all looking for apartments for me not by choice it was because my mother said it was best for me to move out....

I had money saved up lucky & probably was going to start doing something to make fast money.

"It's just time" I shrugged.

Not wanting to put Italy in our problems I gave her a slight answer, Italy 16 while I was 19 she wasn't no little ass kid so of course she was gone figure out eventually.

"Okay we can look at these" She spoke as we pulled to some nice looking apartments.

Rolling my eyes I got out the car along with them two, it wasn't like I wasn't mentally prepared for it but I wasn't expecting to have to move out so early...

"Hi... I was trying to see if we can tour one of your two bedrooms" My mother spoke for me.

She know I hate that...

"Okay! Are you looking to move soon?" She questioned.

"Y- yes I am it's for my name is Angel nice to meet you!" I smiled cutting my mom off.

Feeling her side eye me I continued to talk for the women, I don't know why she felt the need to speak for me I was already upset with her.

"Okay ! Okay when were you looking to move in?" She asked grabbing a key. "Soon as possible" I chuckled .

We continued to make conversation as we walked out of the office with the two hot on my ass.

I didn't even want my mom here to be honest ever since she found out I've been hanging around dudes she started acting very weird like I'm not grown .

"So this is one of our pre-furnished apartments if you don't like the theme you could always change it out this is the front room we have the main bedroom bathroom connected as you see a shower and a bathtub!" She spoke showing me around.

It liked this one it was very nice and the furniture was pretty it was definitely somewhere I seen myself living..

Plus it was in a nice part of Miami where my mother lived you could say it wasn't so nice...

"I definitely this one ... how much is the rent?" I questioned .

"I like this one Angel" Italy spoke coming beside me. "Me too" I smiled slightly.

I felt bad I definitely could tell Italy wasn't ready for me to move out I was always around her, she was always around me, we had a special bond definitely.

"So this rent is 950 but you have to pay normal bills light bill and you know the rest" She explained.

**

"Bro angel why you got all this shit!" Black complained taking a huge box out of my room .

I wasn't moving in yet but my mother told me to put my things in a storage so that's what I was doing, I most likely was going to stay at myra's until I had to move in.

"Stop complaining more moving" I smiled.

Everyone was here helping me move they were putting in a lot of work actually but a lot of complaints.

"Hey.." I spoke as Nardo walked up. "Wassup" He nodded giving me a side hug.

"He's not coming into my house" My mother spoke looking up at him with a slight mug.

".... I wasn't even about to tell him to" I spoke confused. "She know me?" Nardo asked confused .

I was genuinely confused she didn't seem to have a problem with black or the others but soon as Nardo came around it was a damn problem .

"I don't know" I shrugged.

"What's yo problem?" I asked following my mom into her room. "I don't like that little boy I don't want him around my house or my kid!" She fussed.

Looking at her stupidly I chuckled.

"You know him?" I questioned.

"I don't .. I know he slangs gun and get into all that shit I don't like you around his fucking ass !" She argued.

"You don't even know him personally ma this man ... okay bye don't worry about me anymore I'll buy new everything you can keep everything in this house you got some type of problem with me and I don't know what the hell it is but I'm gone!" I responded back before leaving.

Grabbing my jacket I walked outside where everybody else was. "Nardo... can you take me to the store?" I asked making him nod.

"Whatever y'all didn't get leave it in there" I told them making them nod.