Nine

Angel white
Miami FL📍

**

"You ate?" Nardo questioned coming inside the guest room. "Mhm" I responded.

I had only been at nardo's for three days, luckily I moved into my apartment next week it wasn't nothing wrong with nardo's apartment but I wanted to be on my own.

"You okay?" He asked. "Hell yeah" I answered.

"Myra said she finna come in here" He informed me making me nod.

Everybody was here, Nardo ordered a big ass breakfast from somewhere so we had ate now everybody was just chilling.

Hearing my phone ring I grabbed it answering it making Nardo walk out, he always did this when somebody called I guess to give me privacy .

"Hello" I spoke.

"Are you okay?" I heard Italy's voice. "Yes ... are you?" I asked her.

"No... but I went or myra's house auntie said she wasn't there but I'm sorry... I feel bad angel I don't know why she acting like this towards you I miss you and I don't like this I'm not use to not being around" She ranted.

I hate when she talked like this it made me sad, we would always have heart to hearts like this...

"It's okay Italy it's not your fault I'm okay and I'll always be okay I'm grown now it's been my time to move out so oh well I love you with everything in me I'll come see you today okay?" I responded.

"Okay... I have to tell you something but don't get mad" Italy spoke .

"What's wrong?" I asked her.

"Mama making me move with my dad she says it's too much stress on her ..." She responded making my face completely drop.

It's one thing to make your grown ass daughter move out but a young child about to go to a whole ass different city without her family she's use to being around 24/7....

"What the fuck... Italy what in the entire fuck!" I spoke mad as hell now.

"I don't wanna be that far from you Angel" She spoke as I heard her voice crack. "Don't worry about it italy I'll talk to dad and try to get him to let you move in with me" I told her.

I wasn't expecting to have to speak to our dad so that caught me off guard the whole situation was definitely catching me off guard I don't know where this was coming from...

**

"Bitch shake it!" Myra yelled at Mya as I laughed taking a shot.

They decided to have a game night with the boys and a few others, it was actually fun I was having fun I wasn't trying to get so drunk tonight though.

Last time I ended up with a bad hangover...

"Who made these?" I asked tasting the Jell-O shot. "Me" Spider smiled.

"Whew this bitch sugary try again" I spoke making them laugh.

"Stop cussing you don't sound right!" Black spoke making me mug. "She don't mane you was so innocent" Dula frowned.

I rolled my eyes before grabbing the drunk jenga before walking back over to them. "Can we play this?" I questioned with a smile. "Yeah come on", everybody got in a circle making me set the blocks up .

"I'm already drunk..." Myra mumbled .

"You gone let me have one shot?" Italy smiled at me making me look at her crazy, yes she was here with me just because Myra convinced me to let her come.

"Girl.... Don't play with me" I chuckled making her smack her lips. "Come on! She gone be in here with us!" Myra pleaded for her.

"Okay.. don't do touch me!" I told her making her smile, she got up grabbing a shot glass before sowing it with no problem making me shake my head.

"No ma'am! Who be letting you drink?" I asked making her laugh.

"mind your business" Nardo defended making me flip him off. "Exactly!" Italy smiled with a laugh.

I shook my head as she came sitting by me, I watched as Mya pulled out a block before smacking her lips. "Talking about take five shots or tell yo biggest secret" She laughed.

"Get to telling" Tutu spoke.

"Shitttt my biggest secret is that ... one of the niggas in here gave me head in my mama bed" She spoke catching us all by surprise .

"WHOOO!?" I yelled shocked making them laugh.

"Tutu" She pointed making us bust out laughing harder. "Hell nawllll" Black laughed.

"Pull one" Italy spoke hitting my leg, I grabbed a block before reading it making me smack my lips.

"It's not dare or shit it say take 5 or six shots" I straight faced them. "Gone head drink" Zay laughed.

Rolling my eyes I grabbed a bottle before pouring what I felt like was five shots as they all hyped my head up.

"Fuckkk"I yelled before grabbing my juice downing it. "This little boy keep looking at my sister" I spoke mugging some younger boy that was.

"Hoe... that's my brother" Tutu spoke . "Yo sister look good" He defended himself.

"Stop mugging and speak to her" I told her making him laugh. "Come here" He waved her over.