Twenty-seven

Italy white
Miami FL📍

**

"You disappointed in me for real?" I asked my mom as I laid in the hospital bed.

"I am... I should've never let you go there I'm not fully blaming Angel because you know better too although I should've let you stay with me but I admit my wrongs but I'm also going to say y'all's too my 17 year old daughter is pregnant I didn't want this for y'all I wanted y'all to be better than me!" She ranted making me nod.

"I'm sorry..." I mumbled as dula walked inside.

I honestly don't know what the hell he had going but he was tripping....

He sat beside me ignoring my mom's whole presences, I looked at him as he ran his hands through out his hair looking down.

"Can you step out?" I asked my mom making her nod before leaving out the room. "Are you high?" I asked dula making him laugh a little before shaking his head.

"Hell nawl" He shrugged.

"So what's wrong with you?" I asked him confused. "Ight im high as fuck ... off a XO" he shrugged.

Pushing my lips to the side I shook my head before laying my head back down looking straight up, I wanted to call angel so bad but didn't want to ruin her mood.

"You not gone apologize for yelling in my face and all that?" I asked him. "Nawl" He answered.

"Get out then" I told him seriously making him look up before looking back down completely ignoring what I said .

"That's my baby?" He questioned . "Fucking duh".

He nodded his head before getting onto his phone, I scuffed before getting on my phone going to Instagram immediately seeing Angel & nardo looking happy making me smile.

My mother walked back in sitting back in the chair looking at dula before looking at me shaking her head. "Why my dad not answering his phone?" I asked her.

"I don't know... he haven't been answering me either I was going over there before you called me but I'm going to go after you get discharged" She told me making me nod.

I had been trying to call my dad since the beginning of the month and he had not answered not one time for some reason my messages weren't even getting a response which was weird considering he'd text me everyday always.

"Hi... I'm nurse Julia I'm just putting this band on your belly to monitor the heart rate!" A nurse smiled making me nod before sitting up so she could do her job.

It seemed like every other week I was coming up here because of complications with my baby it was making me scared... I wasn't having a safe pregnancy I was already high risk so me stressing was making it worst.

"Did something happen before you came in? Your blood pressure is pretty high" She asked checking the charts. "Not really just got into an argument" I shrugged.

She looked at me with a frown before finishing connecting the band. "Please don't do that.. anything that makes you stress we want your blood pressure at a normal rate love" She told me making me nod.

"Are you dad?" She questioned pointing to dula making him nod with a blank stare.

Not hearing a heart beat I looked at her before looking at the screen getting worried and scared.
"... calm down I just have to adjust the band mama"
she chuckled making me laugh a little.

Once she connected the band correctly a smile formed on my face hearing the heart beat I felt relived immediately. "Were you aware that your pregnancy is high risk?" She asked me.

"Yes".

"I'm pretty sure we're going to keep you overnight... no visitors unless it's mom after nine but that's only if we're keeping you honey are you hungry?" She questioned.

You could say dula was kind of causing me stress but I was more stressed over how I was about to support this child & more...

I felt as if it would've been better if I just would've got an abortion when I first found out nun of this would've been a problem I wouldn't of been in & out of the hospital.

For me to only be three months anything could happen...

**

"Ight I apologize.... I tend to trip when I'm off bars I don't know what the fuck I be on I ain't mean to cause all this shit" Dula spoke looking at me.

"I don't want you around me during my pregnancy if you gone act like this seriously..." I told him, I didn't have time for this at all.

"I ain't gone pop no more" He told me.

"First time you trip again I promise to god it's over with for you... like do you see how crazy you was talking to me like you don't know I'm having a high risk pregnancy" I scrunched my face up.

"I was wrong I know it and I apologize".