Twenty-one

Angel White
Miami FL📍

**

@Angelwick

**

"Angel... I can't eat this my stomach been cramping all day" Italy complained laying her head on the counter.

"Put it up and go lay down" I told her making her nod.

Everybody was here for no exact reason I didn't invite them they just heard I was cooking and brought they fat asses over here.

"You okay?" Nardo asked. "Yes" I smiled.

Personally I felt like I couldn't of been better, this was a prime time for me I was happy, I had custody of my sister everything was going well for me at this moment everything was peaceful and I loved it that way.

"Dula" I called out making him look at me, "yo?" He questioned.

"Go check on my sister Li hoe" I spoke making him nod before standing up heading towards her room, to be completely honest I was shocked their relationship was lasting my sister was definitely not the relationship type.

"When we getting a baby wick?" Myra questioned making me laugh, I wanted kids just not right now so I was glad Nardo was careful whenever we had sex. "Never" He smiled .

Nardo leaned down kissing my lips making me kiss him back before finishing my food, I had cooked soul food I was planning on cooking a little but ended up cooking a lot .

"Y'all official?" Spider asked making me look up to Nardo . "Mind your business" He spoke .

Dula came out of Italy's room before sitting on the couch quietly as the shower ran, I walked inside of her before going into her bathroom .

"You okay?" I asked her . "Yes... can you go get me some clothes?" She asked me .

"Yeah I got you" I responded before walking out of her room going into a dresser, I pulled out her some undergarments before going into another one looking for her something to put on.

"... the fuck" I mumbled feeling something I grabbed it pulling it from her clothes seeing it was a pregnancy test, I looked it carefully before looking at it again.

"No fucking ma'am" I damn near yelled.

I took a deep breath before putting it back grabbing her clothes sitting them on her bed. "They on yo bed!" I yelled through the door.

"Ok".

Walking out of her room I tried to calm myself down from not flipping the hell out, I closed my eyes before taking a breath.