Fifteen

Italy white
Jacksonville FL📍

**

"...Dula" I spoke breaking eye contact with him. " hm?" He questioned in raspy tone since he was sleepy.

The raining had gotten worst so we had to go to the nearest hotel so did everybody else so everybody was at different places.

"You okay?" I asked him . "I am are you?" He asked making me nod with a slight laugh .

Letting the silence grow again I laid on the bed he was already laying on, the man was high not too high though but I was just here sober .

"You handsome you know that?". "Shit I know I tell myself everyday" he laughed making me smack my lips before playfully hitting him.

I don't know what it was right now but dula had me wrapped around his finger in this moment, I think it's the eye contact he keep making but I'm not sure ..

Everything about this man was top tier...

He looked at me before staring making me look in another direct, he want eye contact so bad but it makes me fold & nervous.

Getting up I sat on his lap as he laid there before laying my head on his chest just because ... feeling him pull me up closer I smiled, Not speaking to each other I closed my eyes as his arms went around my back, it was a comfortable silence & I was comfortable on his chest .

"Why you don't like eye contact?" He asked making me look at him. "It make me nervous" I answered honestly.

Giving me butterflies in the wrong places sir..

I got off of him before laying next to him, wrapping my arms around him I closed my eyes trying to get comfortable, not being able to sleep I looked up seeing him staring at the ceiling .

Leaning over him looking in his face I laughed at the way he look down before sitting back ontop of him before leaning down kissing his lips slowly .

Noticing he was shocked I laughed a little as he returned the kiss before I went down towards his neck making him pull at my waist.

Niggas so hard until you suck on they neck...

"Stop" he groaned as I kept leaving passion marks on his neck all around, once I was satisfied I picked my head up before helping him out of his shirt. "You a virgin?" He questioned.

"No" I responded honestly, he looked at me with a nod before flipping us over immediately going down to my neck making me hit my lip.

**

"I could do this for hours... and hours" I sung along with the tv playing in dula's hair as he laid on my stomach sleeping peacefully.

Three hours later... it wasn't raining anymore but he didn't feel like driving since he was tired and it was getting late .

Hearing my phone ring I grabbed it before sliding it across answering it. "Hello" I spoke .

"Hey baby... y'all okay?" Angel's voice spoke through the phone. "Yes dula just didn't feel like driving" I answered.

"Are y'all in separate rooms?" She questioned. "Yes..." I lied.

After talking for a bit she hung up leaving me to lay here in comfortable silence, I wasn't scared of angel but I was scared to see what she would say if I told her I like Dula.

"Italy go to sleep" I heard dula mumble making me look down to see his eyes still closed. "Nope" I answered.

"You know you sleepy" he responded..

I definitely was just didn't want to go to sleep, feeling his hands roam around my body I felt myself tense up before relaxing.