Eight

Nardo
Miami FL📍

**

"What you doing when you leave me?" Nia questioned laying on my chest.

Nia wasn't my girlfriend just somebody I came to when I needed a stress reliever or some shit .... Wasn't often .

"Going with the boys" I shrugged standing up. "Text me when you make it" She spoke making me nod.

Slipping on my nike tech I grabbed my keys before walking outside. "Cold then a bitch" I mumbled unlocking my car.

It won't even much to do today except be around my peoples, they be on the block I be trying to keep myself away from there though.

When I go to the block police always find a reason to fuck with me even when I'm not selling so shit fuck that shit I could make it out by rapping.

I didn't start rapping until last year that was my passion, I had a little clout round the hood not too much but It was cool.

A good fifteen minutes later I came to a stop seeing black & spider running around with their guns facing each other.

This why Angel scared of they ass now.

"AYO MY NIGGA NARDO!" Tutu yelled making me laugh dapping him up.

"Where you been at play boy?" Dula questioned dapping up somebody. "Shit with Nia ass" I shrugged honestly.

They ain't fuck with Nia because she was from the other side but she aint never try me on no lame ass Opp shit so I fucked with her.

"Opp" Booka spoke making me flip him off.

"I DIDN'T DO SHIT TO YOU!" We heard making us turn around to see somebody arguing.

"The fuck" Spider spoke.

"Ay that's Angel" Tutu spoke making me squint my eyes before walking over seeing she was crying.

"What the fuck..." I mumbled.

"Angel get away from my door!" Her mama spoke. "What are you doing?" Her little sister came outside asking.

I wasn't directly by their door but I was standing a little far behind but I could clearly see what was going.

"Fuck you!" Angel yelled making my mouth drop before walking over, I ain't never heard shawty talk like this especially to her mom.

Her mom came up towards her making me grab her by her arm before pulling her away seeing her mama about to hit her ass.

"Hit me! Please do!" Angel spoke wiping her face. "Why the fuck are you at my house?" Her mom asked yelling at me.

I laughed a little ignoring her pulling angel back.

"Let me go Nardo she's being weird as fuck like I'm not her fucking daughter or some shit!" she yelled.

"You don't even sound like yourself gang" I laughed a little making her laugh before getting serious again.

"Fuck yo little fast ass don't come to my house again!" Her mom yelled.

This shit embarrassing because everybody outside and on the block shit wild .

"Come on" I spoke pulling her towards my car.

"NARDO LET ME GET TO THIS BITCH MAN!" She yelled trying to move. "Calm yo goofy ass down look at all these peoples looking at you fool let's go" I whispered in her ear.

She smacked her lips before getting herself together walking to my car.

**

"What happened?" I asked as she sat on my bed with her legs crossed.

She wanted to go to Myra house but they weren't home so she just came to my shit, I won't tripping about it though she smoked and calmed down.

"I had went back inside the house because Myra wasn't there so I ended up staying for a little bit next thing you know she started throwing my shit away and I'm confused so we started arguing she started yelling about how I'm fast and shit I'm like girl you are 37 years fucking old and mad at a nineteeen year old that you birth for living life you ain't even living right!" She ranted.

I ain't even know her mama nor did I think she knew me but her mama did not like me at all...

"When you cuss it make me laugh fool because I ain't never heard you this mad man" I laughed.

"I know I don't like this... I need to burn my sage around me and write because I just need a cleanse at this point!" she spoke.

"Yo mama wild ..... you can stay here I ain't tripping cuh make yourself comfortable" I shrugged.

I ain't have no problem with angel staying with me nigga rather her be with me then fussing with her mama or somewhere at a hotel.