Sixteen

Italy white
Miami FL📍

**

"Italy.." I heard making me look up to see dula in my face. "Yes?" I questioned putting my covers up.

"Angel want you" He told me making me nod before standing up, as he started to walk out the room I jumped on his back almost making him fall.

"WHY YOU BEING WEIRD TO ME? YOU SAID YOU WANTED TO GET MARRIED!" I yelled pointing in his face .

"When I say that?"

"When you had the leg up with yo hand on my neck! And the hand on the frontal you was telling me shit!" I responded making him bust out laughing.

I jumped off his back before passing all the boys going straight in her room seeing her fixing her hair in the mirror for her vanity.

"Yes?" I asked getting on her bed. "You like dula?" She questioned catching me off guard .

It had been a week since dula & I had sex, we would flirt but for the most part we were friends & only friends.

"That nigga like me!" I defended. ".'Mk but do you like him back?" She asked looking at me making me throw myself back on her bed.

I did like dula ... I do admit it I was scared to tell Angel that's why I don't show affection to him infront of everyone.

"..yes" I mumbled playing with my fingers . "Louder"

"Yes" I answered now mugging her. "Okay that's all you had to say I don't mind it at all but just tell me something and tell me the truth please!" She said making my heart drop.

"Huh?"

"I know y'all ain't get two separate hotels so don't ever lie to me like that but I'm trying figure out why dula was so tired to the point he can't drive back from Miami y'all all the way stuck in Jacksonville... y'all alone for a good five hours y'all had sex?" She asked.

I immediately started to cringe not wanting to answer her...

"Won't scared to have sex don't be scared to answer me ain't nobody gone judge you" She told me making me laugh a little. "Yes we did" I admitted.

"Just be careful.., wrap up I'm not gone force you to get on birth control but when you want to please let me I don't like the fact you having sex but I can't control to life but please wrap up!" She told me seriously.

" ok" I answered

"Find your theme for your birthday dinner yo outfit hair all that send me all the information so I can get it together yo birthday next month I don't have time for nothing last minute!" She told me .

" I love you" " I love you way more" I responded before asking out of her room.

"Hello everyone!" I spoke making them speak back . "Bestieeee!" Spider yelled giving me a hug.

Spider swear I was his bestie ever since I got introduced to them, I was surprised they was nice to me considering my age but they treated me like I was their little sister.

"Hey" I smiled.

"WHY YOU AINT DO NUN WHEN THE FAT BITCH JUMPED ON ME!" He yelled in my face making me bust out laughing .