Thirty-six

Italy white
Miami FL📍

**

"You gone tell me what happened to yo eye?" Dula questioned as we sat on his bed. "Dula I fucking fell that's all!" I yelled.

I was irritated because I was trying to keep makeup on my face and he wanted to play too much and wipe it off.

"IGHT SO DONT COME CRYING TO ME WHEN SOME HAPPEN TO YO LI BITCH ASS!" He yelled before getting up.

Shrugging my shoulders I left out his room going inside his mother's room. "Ma..." I spoke making her look up.

Ever since we met we got closer and I loved it.

"What's wrong?" She questioned . "Darius just yelled in my face just because I didn't tell him what happened to my eye now I wanna cry..." I told her.

"Girl fuck his hot head ass you ain't gotta tell his ugly ass nothing until you ready but if you aren't safe we need to know" she spoke.

"I'm safe I promise" I shrugged.

I didn't feel comfortable talking about what happened yet I just wanted everybody to stop asking about it... I was safe and that's all that matters .

"Italy.... I'm sorry fool I just... man I just wanna make sure you straight and especially if you carrying my child man" He spoke rubbing his hands down his face .

"It's cool" I mumbled.

"Italy are you ready to go back to school yet?" His
Mother questioned. "Not yet".

"See that's fine but you have to do online or something you can't just sleep all day baby you have a lot of stuff to do" She told me making me nod.

Dula was graduated, on the other hand I was suppose to be on my senior year but I wasn't feeling it but they kept trying to convince me to go.

I was slowly gaining motivation though, like really I went with her and did a few applications with her so now I had two interviews .

"What are y'all eating?" .

"Fuck what she gone say because I know she gone say some bullshit cook some fucking pot roast" Dula spoke making me smack my lips.

"Man no cook steak" I straight faced.

**

Nardo wick
Jacksonville FL📍

"The police been hot as hell" black spoke making me scratch my head. "Fuck it".

I won't trying to hear about nun of that shit I already had them on my head in connection to angel dad case, I was just waiting on them to put that warrant house so I can get gone.

I ain't gone lie I did it.. I told Angel she was gone heal from it and ever since he died she been happy so shit seem like she healing to me.

Creep ass nigga.

I did feel bad for Italy though, she think of me as a brother so if she find out it was me I know that shit gone hurt her...

At the end of the day I meant it when I said I'd do time or die bout her .

Liked by @dula2trill, and 11,000 others

@Nardowick: won't never play about her🖤.