Thirty-seven

Nardo wick
Jacksonville FL📍

*march*
**

"You overthinking it nardo.." My sister spoke making me shake my head. "Nawl... he hurt her" I responded .

I was stressing, once Angel told me what her dad did I felt like I was on demon time back to the old
me I was trying so hard to get rid off..

"You really in love with her?" ali spoke making nod nod with a slight chuckle. "Hell or jail bout her" I shrugged .

I meant that with every breath in my body anybody that cross her gone have to feel me no doubt .

"I hope she feel the same way about you" Ali spoke.

"She do" I responded .

Shit I'm hoping she do, she let me know every do and her actions showed it but I don't know yet shit be changing in the blink of a eye...

"Dont do nothing stupid" She spoke hugging me. "I won't".

Leaving out of her house seeing it was pitch black I got in my car before pulling off driving down the empty streets, it feel good as hell to be back in my city.

Nodding my head I tried to focus on my music trying not to get too deep in my thoughts because I knew once I started thinking too much I was gone think to much it made me feel crazy.

Pulling up to my destination I smiled turning off my head lights before leaning my seat back, I looked around making sure the streets were empty.

A loud ring came through my speaker making me answer watching angel pop up on the screen. "Wassup luv" I spoke looking at her.

Watching a smile come across her face as she stood in the kitchen I smiled also waiting on her to speak .

"What are you doing?" She questioned. "Nun picking up some food for my sister" I lied .

Hate lying to this girl bru...

"You straight?" I questioned. "Yes I am buttttt when you get back we can make some cupcakes and shit?" She asked making me nod with a laugh.

She always wanted to do shit in the middle of the night talking about it's about experiencing she just know I'm not gone tell her no.

Seeing a car pull up I looked at the phone before hanging up putting it on mute before slipping my gloves on, getting out the car I crept up behind him.

"Ay" I spoke making him turn around, seeing his eyes go wide I laughed before sending for shots to his chest.

Groceries started flying as he dropped to the floor life less before Grabbing the bullets.

Looking at his body with a smile I picked him carefully before putting him in his trunk before shutting it making sure to grab the keys.

I looked around once more before getting inside of my car, throwing my gun in the backseat I headed home to angel.

I felt like the old me... one with no sense no mind..

Everybody use to call me crazy and I hated that shit, they'd judge me off shit I did instead of getting to know me ... my mama said I got that shit from my dad .

I wanted to change my ways for good.... Especially after this I didn't want to do this but I felt like it was the only way Angel could heal.

I pulled up to angel's apartment making me smile before grabbing a zip lock putting them inside. "Fuck... 1..2..3- FUCK!" I yelled hitting the stirring wheel.

I felt stupid as hell how I lose one of my bullets, shaking my head I got out the car before walking inside her house seeing she was In her living room.

"Wassup Italy" I nodded . "Hey brother!" She
Smiled.

"Wassup love" I nodded at angel before she yanked me to her room with her aggressive ass. "Hey"She smiled.

"You straight?" I laughed making her nod before she kissing my lips. "You had fun in jac- what's on your shirt?" She questioned .

I looked down seeing blood drops making me mumbled. "Man this nigga tried me I had to whoop his ass" I chucked laughing.

"Seriously stop fighting!" She pointed in my face.

Wanted to tell this girl I love her so bad....