Twenty-five

Angel white
Puerto Rico 📍

**

Liked by, @naedadon, & 11,000 others

@Angelwick: hey daddy😌 @nardowick

Comments

@ital.yyy: sick I got left in Miami 😩
@myadabrat: ^ on gawd.

@dula2trill: fakeeee

@nardowick: mini wick?

Spidey: finna be on the plane to make sure y'all don't make a mini shit!

*tap for more comments *

"This is nice!" Angel spoke looking at the Airbnb Nardo had booked, Nardo chuckled a little opening the door to hear loud music with the smell of breakfast.

"Sir... you deserve some sloppy" Angel spoke making him laugh.

Showing affection was new to Nardo so he did everything he could to keep her happy, he wasn't use to being inlove or reviving the kind of love angel gave him...

He wanted to make sure she knew she was important to him keeping her happy was something he wanted to keep doing, anybody could tell he was infatuated with her.

"Go put yo bags down and shit so we can eat we got shit to do lil girl!" He spoke making her come back to reality from her zoning out.

Smiling she made her way to the back opening the door to a room she placed her bags inside before changing into something more comfortable .

She was happy right now & you could tell, relationships was new to her so for him to show her her worth and give her the love she deserved she was excited about it..

Even though she didn't know if she loved him or not yet he did mean the world to her rather he believed or not she seen herself with him for a long time...

"Give me a kiss" Angel smiled gripping his chin making him smile showing his diamonds before kissing her lips.

"This is good as hell... what's your name?" Angel asked the chef as she sat ontop of nardo's lap eating.

"Thank you honey my name is chef X" She responded making angel nod.

"You did yo big one!" angel smiled making her laugh, Nardo chuckled shaking his head knowing Angel was tipsy already.

**

"Thank you though... I really appreciate you Bae I know you probably mad at me and I know you is but I'm sorry" I spoke looking back at Nardo .

"You good.. finish yo food" Was all he said.

You could tell he was upset with me but wasn't trying to ruin the vibes... I just felt bad to the point I wanted to cry.

I got off of his lap throwing my plate in the trash before going inside the room, I was kind of tipsy but not too tipsy to the point I couldn't function.

Looking through my bag I grabbed undergarments before entering the bathroom, everything was nice in here had everything set up so perfectly.

I turned on the water before looking at myself in the mirror taking a picture, as I waited on the water to get hot a knock came onto the door before Nardo walked inside.

"What's wrong?" I asked him. "Nun" He shrugged sitting on the edge of the bathtub as I undressed.

"Yes it is what?" I asked him standing infront of him. "We can speak on it another time" He shrugged kissing my lips.

Nodding my head I got into the shower letting the water hit my skin, I grabbed my towel & body wash before starting to clean my body.

The shower door opened making me turn to see Nardo getting in along with me, he got behind me grabbing his towel also .

"I ain't mad.... Don't think I'm mad alright?" He spoke. "Okay" .

Looking back at him I handed him my towel making him start to wipe my back cleaning it. "Don't be mad at me please" I frowned.

"Fool I keep telling you I'm not mad if I was mad on my mama I would've been back at home chill out just enjoy yo time" He responded making me nod laying my head on his chest.

Nardo wrapped his arms arm me tightly before shaking his head most likely irritated.

**

Anyways chile I'm about to make the next chapter long.