Four

Angel White
Miami Fl📍

**

"You look pretty" Mya complimented as we all left the house . "Thank you... you do too"

I didn't have on too much just a brown jumpsuit paired with a jean jacket & my yeezy something light for tonight.

We were about to be on our way to a block party which I was feeling Ansy about but I think it was just because I've never been to a real party.

"You riding with Nardo" Tutu nodded at me making me nod before walking over to him, he unlocked his car making me get in the passenger seat.

"Fuckkkk!" Nardo yelled making me look over at him with my face scrunched up. "....what's wrong?" I questioned.

"Oh nun that shit just came in my head" He shrugged and kept driving .

This man seriously had ADHD....

Music played lowly as he drove down the highway, I didn't know the exact location but I knew it wasn't too far from the apartments.

"Nardo you're skinny as heck...." I pointed out looking at him . "Shit you is too" He shrugged.

"Whatever".

The car came to a stop making us both get out as the others pulled up behind him since they were trailing each other.

"You... don't be trying to get black out drunk and stay beside me or Myra ... Mya stay beside tutu nem" Nardo spoke pointing at me.

"I don't drink..." I mumbled as we walked up the block seeing it was packed.

"Exactly you might wanna try because it's liquor around you and everybody else gone be drinking" He shrugged.

"I won't".

Everyone looked nice dressed accordingly but then there's black with a face mask and all black on like he was ready to shoot something pure usual .

"Black... what are you wearing?" I questioned with a slight chuckle.

"Gotta be prepared you know what I mean? Niggas might feel risky gotta be able to blast them and get away with it" He shrugged making them laugh.

Bur-bur-burn away a carbon beam, knocked yo legs off
Tried to get away from me, had a stand off
Hit 'em in the spine, knock his dreads off
My woadie just caught a body, I nicknamed him Randy Moss

Everybody was having fun letting loose it was nothing but good vibes as of now.

"Nardo where you going?" I questioned standing besides myra . "Over there you coming?" He asked making me nod going with him.

We walked side by side walking up to a group of dudes who played dice & others smoked weed.

"Wassup my nigga" One of the guys dapped Nardo up as he spoke to them .

I tuned them out listening to the music that was playing, made me want to dance but not infront of all these dudes.

"ANGEL!" I heard Mya making me look over to see her standing with Myra, she waved me over making me wander off towards her.

"Yes?" I asked looking at her. "You want one shot?" She asked making me look at Myra.

"It's just pink Whitney I watched her pour it" Myra spoke making me take it out her hand before drinking it slowly .

"But I don't want you to get too drunk so" Myra spoke taking the shot cup .

**

"Booooooo you're lame!" I yelled in somebody's face because he kept trying to talk to me after I told him I didn't want to talk .

By now I couldn't lie I was drunk as ever...

"Bro fuck on!" Black spoke looking at the dude crazy making throw his hands up in defense before walking away.

Nardo was mad because Myra let me drink so much but at the same time I am grown make my own decisions.

"Spiderrrr you got some juice?" I questioned making him laugh before giving me a unopened powerade .

BITCH ALWAYS TALKING THAT SHIT BUT IM THE ONLY BITCH THATS JUMPING ON THAT DICK AND IF A BITCH GET OUT OF LINE.

Hearing the music started playing I bent over twerking making Mya & Myra hype me up . "YEAAAHHH SUHHH!" I heard booka yell making me chuckle a little.

"Gooo" Myra yelled as she bent down also.

Feeling somebody get behind me I immediately got up with a scrunched up face looking behind me seeing the dude who kept trying to talk to me.

Before I could say anything spider sent a punch to his face making my face drop as another group of boys started coming over making the others jump up.

Next thing you know it was a full on brawl.

"Oh my fuck...." I mumbled as Myra looked at me shocked. "Yawl! Stop it!" She spoke.

"Niggas don't know when to fucking stop nigga she dubbed you three fucking times!" Spider spoke as I looked at black .

Hearing three shots ring off I immediately ran over towards Nardo car as everybody else did the same .

I was shocked and want to cry because I didn't expect that, it wasn't even that to come to all this shooting shit.

Nardo walked over to the car with a mug before unlocking it making me get in the passenger seat before crying.

"Nigga fuck wrong with you?" He asked wiping his lip off that was bleeding.

"Because.... I don't like the fact y'all just had a whole ass shoot out for no fucking reason it wasn't even a big deal" I spoke.

He looked over at me before pouring water on lip. "You be straight Its just bullets be lucky one ain't hit you" He told me before pulling off.

A good ten minutes later we came to a unknown stop that I didn't recognize, the others were already outside as I sat there still crying ... nardo was just ignoring it.

"Man you so fucking drunk" He spoke helping me out the car .

"Man y'all fucked up for letting her get this drunk" Tutu chuckled as nardo unlocked his door. "My bitch is okay" Mya spoke.

"Nardooo I can't believe y'all shot somebody" I frowned.

"Angel we ain't shoot nobody fool" He laughed pulling me into a hug.

"Yeah she can't go on the block with us anymore she stunned about us shooting guns? Just imagine her seeing what Mya and Myra see" Dula spoke shaking his head.

I laid my head on nardo's stomach as he stood against the wall I'm guessing this was his house since he was the only one with a key.

"You can go in that room lay down or lay on the couch" He told me making me nod.