Ten

Angel White
Miami FL📍

**

"Fuckkk nardooo I'm drunkkk" I spoke laughing falling in his arms.

I could barely function it was going on three in the morning & I was beyond drunk so was Italy... I didn't even mean for her to drink like that but after I got drunk she did too.

"You good?" He asked making me nod as he helped me into the guest room. "You wanna eat?" He questioned .

"No" I spoke dropping on the bed. "Drink some water I'll be back" .

With that being said he left out the room as I looked through my bed finding something to change into, of course he was mad that I got drunk per usual.

"Lay down fool" I heard Nardo say as the door opened making me look to see Nardo helping Italy in the room.

Everybody eventually left leaving Nardo to deal with us both. "You sleeping in my room come on" He spoke pointing at me as Italy got comfortable. "Italy you want some food?" He asked her.

"No I just wanna sleep" She responded making him turn off the light before carrying me to his room.

"You mad?" I questioned .

"No" He simply replied.

It was quite obvious that he was irritated though, I wasn't too much worried about him I wasn't focused on nothing specific.

"Nardo don't be madddd" I spoke as he took his shirt off . "I'm not mad fool just go to sleep goodnight" he responded turning the light off.

**

"Took that medicine?" Nardo questioned looking at me. "Yes" I mumbled with a pillow over my head.

I had the worst hangover & Nardo decided he wanted to play in my face about it and laugh at me like something was funny wasn't shit funny though .

"You be okay" He spoke shaking his head.

I turned facing him looking at him stupidly before laying my head down on his chest hearing his heart beat, getting comfortable on him I closed my eyes trying to fall back asleep.

The three months I've been knowing Nardo you could say now we were the closest out of the group, I'd always talk to him, he's always talk me ... we'd always be around each other outside the group.

"Nardo were you mad that I got drunk?" I asked him. "...yeah because you don't listen I be trying to tell you don't get blacked out what you do foo? Then you can't hold yo liquor that make it worst" He explained.

I snacked my lips before laying my head down, I knew he was mad I got drunk well it wasn't that I got drunk more so got overly drunk..

"Don't smack yo lips you asked I told you" He spoke turning his TV off. "Boy please!" I responded putting my hand in his face.

Quickly feeling it being smacked down I rolled my eyes, I wasn't too much feeling it today because my head but we actually had a lot to do today unfortunately.

"You got a boyfriend?" Nardo questioned randomly. ".... No sir if I had one I definitely wouldn't be laying on you like this" I told him honestly.

He chuckled a little bit before nodding.

"So you never experienced shit? No head no nun?" He asked me . "No nothing" I shrugged making him nod taking in my answer .

"Stop worrying about my vagina bro" I laughed a little looking at him crazy . "Gi- fuck you" he responded.

"You my best friend?" I asked him making him nod.

Getting out of his bed I walked inside his restroom before turning on the shower letting it get hot, I hadn't even got ready for the day but wanted to play ..

Once the water was hot as I wanted it I slipped my clothes off getting inside letting the water hit my skin, grabbing a bathing towel I grabbed the soap scrubbing it good on the towel .

I started to clean my body thinking about different topics in my head, music played on the speaker as I continued making sure I was clean .

So-so lonely, got me sending emojis
And I'm so-so horny, got me feeling emotional
I got your text, I swear it came out of nowhere
Sending me pictures while you find your underwear

Twenty minutes later I stepped out the shower wrapping the towel around me, I walked over to the sink brushing my teeth before spitting the toothpaste out my mouth.

"Nardo!" I called out. "Yeah?" He questioned.

"I'm about to walk out to look for clothes!" I told him. "Ight".

I walked out the bathroom seeing him scrolling on his phone, I walked passed him grabbing my bag before looking through it trying to find something cute to wear.

"Why are you looking at me?" I spoke feeling eyes on me . "I'm looking at all this water you getting on my floor like you a little ass kid" He spoke making me laugh a little .

Finally finding something I smiled laying it on the bed .

"Come here" I heard Nardo speak making me look up. "Hm?" I asked him.

He waved me over not speaking making me smack my lips before standing infront of him, he looked at my face before laughing .

"What Nardo?" I asked him thinking something was wrong with my face .

"Let me give you some head" He nodded catching me by surprise. "Huh?" I asked.

"Come here" He spoke again making me laugh before laying on the bed.

**

Ight im ready to get into the story Frl