Thirty-five

Italy white
Miami FL📍

**

Liked by @angelwick, & 5,000 others

@ital.yyy: Let me leave this here since I been MIA.

Comments disabled

"Mya are you okay?" I questioned looking at her take deep breaths in and out, this was scaring me because if she was in this much pain I'm not gone be able to do it.

"Yeah" She responded.

Currently I was five months, we figured out the gender yesterday actually we were having a girl so me & dula was pretty excited about it.

"You cool?" Dula questioned making me nod, shockingly we were on good terms as of right now and I loved it I wanted it to stay that way..

"We're here!" I heard making me look over to see
Nardo & angel walk in with gifts, I turned my attention back towards mya.

Angel & I weren't on good terms and I wasn't planning on speaking to her, she's the oldest if she want to be childish then let It be that way ..

I was living with my mother as of right now, she was being a little bitter but that's all I had as of right now so I had to deal with it...I knew I could go back to angel but I don't need her thinking I need her when I don't.

"Good.. now start pushing!" Tutu spoke making us laugh . "Okay only dad can be in here as of now so we will need you guys to step out!" The doctor spoke.

We all gathered our things before stepping out the room heading inside the family room, I looked over at angel seeing her with her head in her phone.

I missed her so bad...

"Hey nardo" I waved. "Wassup... speak to yo sister" he nodded.

"On me don't be weird to each other family the only thing you got that's some lame ass weird ass shit y'all on because if something happen to each other y'all gone be the main ones crying get on with that" Zay preached.

We both looked at him with a mug. "Shut the fuck up" we spoke .

"Wanna be a preacher so fucking bad shut up... come
Here Italy" Angel spoke making me stand up following her out the room. "Yeah?" I asked as we sat in a smaller room.

"You having a girl?" She asked making me nod. "Mmh" She nodded.

It's our pride!

"I apologize for swinging on you .. everything just came fast the damn funeral everything I didn't expect so I was blowing up on everybody I'm sorry I was in the wrong I admit..." I spoke.