Three

Angel white
Miami FL📍

**

"What time you get off today?" My mother questioned as I cleaned up my room.

"I get off at five" I responded.

Currently I was working a daycare only part time because I wanted some extra money I didn't need it but it was good to have.

"And what are you doing when you get off?" She asked.

"I don't know... myra probably coming over" I shrugged making her nod as I blew my candle out.

Hearing my phone go off I checked it seeing my Uber was here I quickly grabbed my things before walking out the house getting inside the car.

"Angel?" He questioned. "Yes".

I put in my AirPods before buckling my seatbelt, playing rod wave on Apple Music I nodded my head rapping along lowly.

This was a routine for me, I worked four days out fo a week and would Uber there & home for the simple fact I didn't have a car yet but I was definitely saving up for it.

"Have a great day!" The man spoke as I got out. "You too".

"Angelllll!" One of the workers yelled with a smile. "Heyyyy!" I smiled grabbing a Starbucks drink from the front.

**

"How was Yo day?" Myra questioned as she opened the windows in my room. "It was okay" I shrugged.

My day went by smoothly it was really just irritating because we were so busy due to it being break and no one wants to deal with kids for real.

"Nardo said he's about to slide" She spoke dropping her phone . "Mk" .

Nardo & I was pretty cool I guess I only talked to him when I was around myra we would smoke have little conversations and that'll be that.

"Wheres Italy?" She questioned. "With her dad" I responded making her nod.

Italy & I shared the same dad but I didn't claim him as a father we didn't have no type of bond & I wasn't looking for one with him just glad he treats Italy right ...

"What does Nardo do for a living?" I questioned.

Even though I seen tutu & the others make their money I haven't seen him do that .

"Music tell him play it for you when he get here he hard" She spoke making me nod.

On que he walked inside my room looking hyper per usual, if he wasn't crying about his little fling he was hyper .

"A real nigga is in this bitch!" He smiled before doing a little dance making us laugh . "Hey Nardo" I chuckled.

"My nigga angel wassup" He spoke dapping me up.

"Here" He spoke throwing a bag of weed on my bed, somehow someway I smoked once and couldn't stop I like the feeling it gave me.

"What's this?" I heard Nardo ask making me look up to see him holding my crystals.

"My crystals Nardo put that down" I told him making him smack his lips while putting the things from his pockets on my dresser.

"Nardo play her some of yo music" Myra told him making him get onto his phone before handing it to me .

Baby, what you doin'? Come here, I been missin' you
I wanna fuck, I know you can tell by how I'm kissin' you
I know you say you like it when I get to rubbin' you (okay, bet)

"Mmh..." I mumbled letting the music play . "Your lyrics oh gosh" I chuckled making him laugh .

"Foo you too innocent for me" he laughed shaking his head.

The lyrics just caught me off guard, I liked the song & how he was talking it was cute it's like he wanted a calm but aggressive tone .

"You fuck with it?" He questioned making me nod giving him his phone .

"Yo voice sounded attractive there you was aggressive but calm and it was just ... I don't know but I like it" I spoke honestly.

"Want me do that hoe again?" He questioned picking at stuff on my desk. "Yeah speak" I smiled making him laugh .

"Baby you pressure" He spoke making us laugh .

Myra tapped me passing me the blunt making me inhale it before taking a few more puffs then passed it off to Nardo .

"FUCK! I forgot I left the oven on I'll be right back!"Myra yelled jumping up immediately leaving the house.

Nardo got in the spot myra was in before handing me the blunt lighting another one .

"What we doing tonight?" I asked him . "You might not want to go but we going to a block party" He responded.

"I'll go" .

Getting out of my shell was something I always wanted to do but I've never allowed myself to mainly because I wasn't around a lot of people .

I've never been opened to drinking, smoking, partying but I was going to start allowing myself to be open to those things just to let loose a little .

"What you did today?" He questioned.

"I went to work that's about it ... what about yourself?".

"Where you work ? But shit I just went to the studio that's all" He shrugged.

"I wanna come to the studio with you one day... I work at a daycare though".

"You can come to my next session.... Put yo number in my phone though" He spoke sliding his phone.

I looked at him before putting my number in his phone making him shoot me a quick text so I could lock in his number .

I got inside my bed getting under the covers as he walked around my room touching stuff of course..

Everytime I smoked I got real tired and woke up with a burst of energy..

Feeling myself doze off I heard my light being clicked shit before I felt a dip in my bed. "I'm taking a nap..." He spoke laying at the bottom.