Twelve

Angel white
Miami FL📍

**

"Angel.... Angel.." I heard making my eyes flutter open seeing Myra standing directly in my face . "Hm?" I questioned rubbing my eyes.

"Nardo out there about to fight somebody and the guys roun the block man come outside!"'She told me making me get up.

I walked outside hearing arguing making me turn the corner seeing Nardo taking his jacket off as two dudes argued with him, Mya stood there with Italy watching .

As I started to walk Nardo punched the hell out of one dude making the other two start to jump on him, walking quickly to them I started to hit who ever was right there .

"CHILL OUT!"I heard Myra yell before I felt myself getting pushed hard as hell.

I got right back off the ground before yanking some skinny dude off Nardo, It was the adrenaline most definitely.

"Niggas tryna jump my brother!" I heard black speak before I got yanked by somebody making me look to see dula.

Soon as I got yanked all of them started to fight . "Why the fuck you just standing here you see them trying to jump him fuck!" I yelled in Mya's face now mad ..

For one I was mad because I got woken up to some mess for two I'm not no fighter &'third why you standing there while yo so called brother getting jumped on.

Seeing someone about to hit Nardo I pushed him away. "Move the fuck around lil girl!"'the dude spoke.

A/N y'all know he said he don't smoke nor drink?-

"Quit trying to fucking jump him weak as fuck man move" I yelled pushing the dude again before yanking Nardo by his jacket.

"Man move angel!" He fussed mad. "No come the fuck on!"'I told him seriously.

I heard him take a deep sigh before walking with me. I had a hold on his jacket tight as hell ..

hearing a loud hit I turned around seeing Nardo fighting once again "DAMN" was all you heard when Nardo got hit.

"Mannn!" I yelled before punching the dude making him fall not being able to handle the both of us, soon enough black and nem came over yanking me.

"Stop jumping in shit look at yo fucking lip!" Tutu spoke serious as Nardo got up.

I rolled my eyes walking back inside myra's house before going to the bathroom, Looking at my lip I got mad all over again wanting to cry.

I grabbed a towel wetting it before holding it on my lip as somebody knocked on the door.

I opened it seeing it was Nardo making me open the door all the way letting him inside, looking at his face I frowned .

"Get up there" I told him making him jump on the counter, looking in the cabinet I grabbed the first aid kit before wiping his lip off.

"You mad?"I asked . "Mhm" He nodded.

"What happened?" I asked him as I continued to wipe his face off, his lip was busted & he had a cut on his eyebrow that was about it.