Nineteen

Italy white
Miami FL📍

**

"You did something to my sister!" I spoke to my dad as we stood in the hospital. "...what?" He asked confused.

"I know my sister... she don't act like that with my mom she don't act like that with nun of us soon as you touched my fucking sister she started to fidget not wanting to look in yo face and more WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO TO MY SISTER?" I yelled starting to get mad.

I didn't realize what was going on I was too busy trying to have fun.. I should of never invited him I shouldn't of did anything.

"I ain't do nothing quit yelling in my face I'm the parent you the child you ain't about to sit up here and fucking disrespect me!" He yelled in my face .

"You ain't gone sit here and yell in my child face like you fucking crazy!" My mother spoke as I felt somebody grab my arm. "Chill out" I heard dula say.

"Both of y'all not shit no wonder my sister don't like y'all asses unfit ass parents I don't know why you here you tried to kick me and I shouldn't of invited yo overly weird ass!" I yelled at them both.

By now it was a full on screaming match.

Before I could say anything to my mom dula pulled me back towards the restroom. "Chill out.. don't do this in here" He spoke.

"He did something to my sister and I know it dula!" I told him bouncing my leg because of mad I was . "Save it for later please".

"Family of angel white!" a doctor called out making us walk over to the others as they stood infront of the doctor . "Angel is fine she says everyone can come in except her parents..." The doctor spoke.

Ignoring my mom act like a complete hooligan we walked to Angel's room seeing her laying peacefully drinking water.

Going to her side she looked at me with a smile making me laugh knowing she was still a little drunk, the others stayed outside allowing me to talk to Angel by myself.

"I'm sorry..I didn't mean to ruin your night" She spoke. "You okay... I had a good time even if I didn't I'm glad you okay I love you" I responded.

"I love you too.... More than anything I promise ima make it up to you" Angel said. "You don't have to".

"... what did dad do to you?" I asked her . "It don't matter" She shrugged making me look at her with a straight face.

"If you don't wanna tell me that's fine but don't have me bringing him around talking to him like that's okay and it's not okay I don't want him around if he did something to you... you should've told me to tell him to leave" I frowned.

**

"Come on dula!" I called out making him get up out of his chair before walking with me out the hospital, we was at the hospital before three hours before I decided to leave since she had to stay the night.

The boys was there for a while before it was just Nardo, dula, myra , & me.

"You okay?" He asked opening the passenger door for me. "Mhm I'm tired" I shrugged.