Chapter 10

~Stan's POV~

We'd only been walking for about an hour and I was already aching all over. When did I get so old?

"It's just like when we were kids, eh Ford?"

"Yeah," I panted. "Except I was in better shape back then."

"Yeah," Stanford said. "What happened to you? You leave for thirty years and your twin grows old on you."

"Yup..."

"What's up, Stanley?" Stanford asked. "You okay?"

"I'm fine," I said. "It's just... what happened over the last 30 years?"

Ford sighed. "I guess now would be the best time to talk about it, right? Okay, here it goes.

"When I fell into our machine, I fell into a different dimension. Everything was weird, but nevermind. We were stuck in this huge, climactic war that never seemed to end. When you opened the portal, I knew exactly what to do. I made sure no one followed me and went through."

I nodded. "Amazing. We always imagined what alternate universes would look like."

Stanford smirked. "Yeah. I just hope never to go back."

"S-Stan?" Came a voice.

I looked up. "Kid?"

Dipper was standing there looking a little beat up and battered. "What are you doing out here?"

"Looking for you!"

"Well, I'm okay. Just...let's get back to the Mystery Shack."

"Agreed, but, how'd you get away from Bill?" Stanford asked. "And where's the book?"

"He-he burned it. And he also let me go."

"Let you go?" I asked.

"I'll explain on the way."

~Bill's POV~

My own Pine Tree puppet stood in front of me. With a small part of Pine Tree's soul and my power, I have succesfully made a demon. Sure, I was exhausted, but no matter. "You know what to do."

"I won't let you down," my minion said.

"You'd better not."

He transported himself away.

Floated over to the real Pine Tree who was still out cold. I snapped my fingers and the chains disappeared. He fell flat on his face. Sooner or later he'd get up.

I sat down next to the fire. Finally, things were starting to go my way. Shooting Star would be preoccupied and no one will be here to stop me. That little puppet knew exactly what to do.

There was a groan. I looked over at Pine Tree. Ha, sooner.

He pushed himself off the ground. "W-what...what happened?"

"Don't worry kid," I said. "Losing part of your soul won't kill you. You'll just have to get used to it."

"Why'd you take my soul anyway?"

"I may or may not have kind of stolen part of your soul and made it into a demon version of you."

He rubbed his head while giving me a confused look. "So you practically made me a demon clone?"

I shrugged. "I know that you'll never help me. But I wadded up all your inner darkness to make this clone. I also threw in your nature and a little bit of my own bits, if you know what I mean."

"Wait...your going to use that clone against my family!" Pine Tree said, standing up. "B-but you can't! We had a deal! That means I don't have to listen to you."

He looked as if he was about to bolt out of the mouth of the cave. "Not so fast, kid. I'm not hurting your family. You are."

"What? But you're the one behind it. He's your puppet. You may not be hurting them directly, but it is your fault."

I shrugged. "So? We never agreed on not using someone else to do my dirty work."

Pine Tree crossed his arms. "Well I'm not going to sit back and watch my family die."

He tried to run past me. I let him get about three feet away from the mouth when I snapped my fingers and a portal went in front of him. Before he could stop himself, he flew in it. I made it spit him right back where I was.

He was breathing hard. Mostly just from fury at me. I inwardly smirked, since I couldn't actually from my lack of a mouth.

"Calm down, Pine Tree."

"How can you even say that?" He snapped at me. "I won't calm down until your out of the way! I'll save my friends. Just you watch!"

"I highly doubt that," I said. "Now, let's have some fun."

~Mabel's POV~

I couldn't wait for Stan to get home. It had only been about an hour when I was him coming, Stanford following. I could just see someone in the middle of them.

"Dipper!"

I ran out the door in my socks and tackled my brother into a hug. "I'm so glad you're alive!" Then I let go and punched him in the arm. "What were you thinking?!"

Dipper rubbed his arm and tried for a smile. "You were in trouble. It's what any brother would've done."

Stan gave him a nugee (I know I spelt it wrong so don't hurt me!). "I'm glad your back kid."

Dipper grinned. "Me too."

"How'd you get out?" I asked.

"Bill was distracted and I slipped out. Thank goodness too." He held his wrists in front of him. They looked a little raw. "He was starting to get a little crazy." I noticed the bags under his eyes.

"Bill's always crazy," I said. "But no one can keep the Mystery Twins apart!"

Dipper smirked. "Yeah. No one."

~theshipper101~

That sneaky Cipher.

Poor Dipper. Don't worry, I won't kill him. That would be awful *Mrs. Valentino laugh*

Ahem. No really. Dipper's like my favorite Gravity Falls character. I would never want to kill him!