Chapter 18

~Dipper's POV~

Bill had blindfolded me and pulled me into the mindscape. My nausea finally disappeared. I was almost happy about it, except that I was being held who knows where with an insane demon who wanted to turn me evil or something.

I felt a hand push up my bangs. I hated when people did that. They'd usually tease me about it, calling it weird, or freaky. I'd gotten several names over the years because of it and Dipper was the only one I liked.

Bill pressed a finger lightly on my birthmark. I could feel the heat that was rising from it. I wished I didn't have this stupid blindfold on!

"Trust me, Pine Tree," Bill said. "You'd better be glad for that blindfold. You'd be dead right now if it wasn't for it."

As he said that, the mild warmness became searing pain. I let out a cry and tried to put my hands on my forehead. Something wrapped them tightly to my body.

The pain went away and Bill took his finger off my forehead. It still screamed in pain, but no longer as vibrantly.

I felt the blindfold fall off and opened my eyes. I was wrapped up in blue glowing chains. Bill smirked at me. "We can't let your power escape all at once, now can we?" Bill asked, not really wanting an answer. "Now let's see what you've got."

She chains were starting to rub and bite into my skin. It aggravated me for some reason. I gritted my teeth and my hands bursted into flames. I tried not to scream as I look down at the blue flames licking upwards towards my arms.

A shock went through the chains and I yelped in pain. The flames extinguished instantly. "Okay, you've seen it," I said, panting. "Now will you take these stupid chains off?"

Bill smirked. "Okay."

The chain disappeared and I swayed on my feet. I started to fall, but somehow I saved myself. I opened my eyes and realized that I was floating. "What the-" I was cut off by searing pain in my forehead again. I screamed and my hands bursted into flames again. Then a thousand memories started to go through my head at the speed of light.

Then, it all stopped. I opened my eyes that I didn't noticed were closed, and, once again, was wrapped in Bill's glowing blue chain. I was on the ground and I had been tugging on my own hair, so now my arms were painfully pinned to the side of my head.

"Until you learn to control those powers, this chain will be you're friend," Bill said. "Don't worry. Only took me about a week."

"A week?" I asked, my voice going soft. I tried to uncurl from the ball I was in, but the chains stopped me. This was going to be a long week.

~Mabel's POV~

The medicine that the nurse had given me had just started to work when Bill sawed off my cast. He grabbed that arm in an iron grasp and teleported me and Dipper to his cave.

He dropped me like I was a rag doll, but dragged Dipper behind him. He was trying to loosen Bill's grip on his shirt, but he couldn't. I could see the fear in his eyes. Bill slammed the door behind him. Apparently it wasn't soundproof. "How many times have I told you not to go out?" Bill was screaming angrily. "If the government got a hold of you, who knows what could happen! Our plans could be ruined." There was a crack and I winced. He wasn't really my brother, but I felt bad for him. All he wanted was to see me again. Bill had said something about him killing me. I guessed that he had just been really lonely and wanted to think that I was still alive.

There was another crack and this time it was followed by a cry. "I took you in when you figured out these powers, and this is how you repay me?" Three more cracks.

I couldn't bear it any longer. I stood up and ran over to the door. I pulled at the handle, but it was locked. Then it sent of a wave of something that knocked me off my feet and made me land of healing arm. I cried out in pain and quickly rolled off it. I was breathing heavily, then buried my head in my good arm and sobbed. Sobbed because of the pain, physical, mental, and emotional. Why did I have to be here? What was happening to Dipper? Both of them!

I don't know how long I was sobbing on the floor for, but I think I somehow drifted off to sleep. The room was surprisingly warm and the floor was somewhat comfortable. All the misery and pain had just simply worn me down.

But, that comfort was short lived. I felt a kick at my side and looked up at Bill. He had turned human and looked like he was about to kill someone. "Get up," he said in a deadly calm voice.

I scrambled to my feet, being careful not to use my broken arm. It was a wasted cause because Bill just grabbed it and started pulling me, ignoring my cries of pain and tears.

He dragged me in the room he had taken Dipper in. He grabbed my hair and turned my head to look at the figure in the dark corner. The light flipped on and what I saw was Dipper. He back was cut open in several places and bleeding, he was unconscious, with blood running down his face from his hairline and he looked broken. I choked out a sob. Bill pushed me forwards and I made my way over to him, my legs wobbling. I knelt down next to the boy, tears silently flowing down my face. "D-Dipper?"

He didn't respond. With a shaking hand, I put two fingers to his neck, looking for a pulse. There wasn't one. More tears flowed. "Y-you killed him!" It came out a whisper. Then I turned to Bill, my anger flowing through my veins. Hot tears blurred my vision. "You killed him!" I said louder, through gritted teeth.

"I can't kill him," Bill said. "He's immortal. Of course he doesn't have a pulse."

I sighed with relief, but it didn't subdue my anger. I took my demon, alternate dimension brother in my arms, well, arm. I gently kissed his forehead. "You're gonna be alright, bro. You've just gotta hold on."

His eyes opened partially. "I've...been...through worse," he croaked out.

I couldn't help but smile. He was still trying to stay strong for me. I gently brushed my fingers through his hair. It would always annoy him, but he didn't stop me.

"I-I'm...so...sorry," he rasped out.

"Wh-what are you talking about?"

"I...I murdered...you," I could see the pain in his eyes as weird yellow tears flowed from his eyes. "I'll...never...forgive myself...for that."

"Well, you won't have to," I said. "I've already forgiven you."

Dipper looked at me, doubt on his face. "Thanks...for...trying...to make me...feel...better."

"Shh," I said. "I'm serious. Now, don't go beating yourself up about it."

He swallowed. Then he slowly nodded his head. "Okay," he whispered.

I smiled softly. We were gonna get through this. I thought of my happiness chart back home and mentally added Demon Dipper to it. Now, I needed to make sure that Bill wouldn't hurt us again.

Too late, I noticed Bill coming over. "Step away, Shooting Star. I need to talk to Pine Tree, and I've got a nice little spot all picked out for you to stay."

I guessed that he wasn't talking about a nice hotel room. He snapped his fingers and I was teleported out of the room. My wrists were wrapped in chains and I was against the wall of some sort of cell. I could hear Bill's voice in my mind. Okay, Pine Tree. You've done it before and now I need you to do it again. Kill Shooting Star.

~theshipper101~

¡¡¡This is not Pinecest!!!

Ewewewewewew!!!!!

Whoever came up with that ship is just
Bleh!

They're siblings!

Yes, siblings thet get along really well, but those exist! Just because you might not get along with your siblings doesn't mean others don't either! And there sibling relationship is really cute! And shipping them just messes it up! So, just to get that out, don't even think about saying "Hey, that sounds kinda like Pinecest."