Chapter 30

~Mabel's POV~

"So does everyone know the plan?" Grunkle Stan asked.

We all nodded.

Stan looked suspiciously at the blue demon in front of us. He claimed that he wanted to help us, that the Bill from our dimention was gone, but Stan wasn't ready to trust him just yet. He did look like a blue version of Bill, after all. But he was so whiney and tearful, it was hard not to wanna hug him. He reminded me of a little kid who had just found out that someone had thrown out his blanket or favorite toy.

Actually, it was this blue Bill who had brought us here to rescue Dipper. Er, Dippers. We couldn't leave behind the Dipper of this dimention to be killed off by Bill, you know, drive him insane again and kill us.

Stan held up a hand, telling us to wait. Bill was chewing on his nails, then turned back into a demon and sunk to the floor. "I can't do this!" He whimpered.

"Hey, you said you'd help us," Stanford said, crossing his arms.

"B-but now t-that we're h-here, d-do you r-really need m-me?"

"Yes," Stanford said. "We're gonna need a quick escape, most likely, so you're coming with us."

Bill moaned, floating back up, but not changing back into his human form. "F-fine," he sniffed.

I seriously wanted to wrap the poor guy in a hug so he'd stop crying, but I'm guessing he wouldn't have liked that and he'd just cry harder, so I tried to ignore him like Grunkle Stan and Stanford.

Stan quietly opened the door a crack and peered in. We all held our breath.

Nothing.

Stan put a finger to his lips and gestured for us to follow him. We all tiptoed after him. If we got caught now...actually, I don't want to think about that.

Stan led the way to Dippers' bedroom. He pressed his ear to the door. He nodded and slowly opened the door. It was clear. I let out a sigh and walked in, gesturing for us to follow.

It was dark in the room, so I tried to find a lightswitch on the wall. As I tried to feel my way along the wall, I tripped over something. I crashed to the floor and winced as my shoulder slammed into the stone ground.

"Ow," I mumbled.

"Mabel, are you okay?" Stan asked, leaning down to help me up. I rubbed my sore shoulder. "I'll be fine."

Apparently Ford had found the light switch, because suddenly light filled the room. I looked behind me to see what I tripped over and gasped.

Stan looked to. "D-Dipper?"

He looked awful, but at least he looked human. No more blond hair. But what really surprised me was the small pool of blood around his head. He looked pale too. I expected the worst. "D-Dipper?"

He moaned softly. Relief flooded through me. He's alive!

"Kid?" Stan shook his shoulder. Dipper slowly opened his eyes and blinked a few times, letting out another moan of pain. It broke my heart. "We have to do something about the blood," I said.

Stan nodded grimly. He wadded up a blanket and slowly lifted Dipper's head off the ground, pushing the blanket under it and setting it back down. I could tell he was trying to talk, but he couldn't get the words out. Just moans.

I softly stroked his hair back. "Shh," I said. "It's alright. You're safe now."

Dipper shook his head, then winced from the pain. "I-I'm not...D-Dipper." His voice came out raspy and no more than a whisper. "...this dimention...Bill...he..." he winced again.

I'd heard enough to understand. "Grunkle Stan!" I said. "Bill has him! Bill has Dipper!"

~Dipper's POV~

I wanted to scream for help, but no one would hear me if I tried. At least I heal fast, I thought. Could be worse. I could be bleeding to death on the ground.

Another blast of energy hit me, sending me flying against the wall. I slid down, not wanting to do anything but rest. I wanted to scream, Are you 100% sure that I'm immortal yet! at Bill, but he wouldn't listen. He was toying with me and probably using me like an experiment of some kind. Seeing how long an immortal demonoid like me could survive a beat down like this in a different dimention. I sighed, standing up again.

As soon as I stood up, I was knocked down again by a new wave of energy. This time I didn't get up. If I thought hard enough about it, I could feel exhausted. I didn't want to move, or to be used as a dummy or anything! I'd even given up breathing half the time, no matter how weird it felt.

Bill grabbed me by the hair and yanked me to my feet. "Done already, Pine Tree?"

I feebly kicked at his shins. "Leave me alone," I mumbled.

"Well this is new," Bill said. "The student instructing the teacher. Do you remember when Bill took your soul, or at least part of it."

"Uh, yeah. How do you-"

"He told me," Bill said. "Well, I was just wondering what would happen if I took you're soul now, you being immortal and all."

I glared up at Bill. "Go find a new guinea pig," I said through gritted teeth. "I'm not some sort of lab rat that you can replace."

"Technically, you are. If I kill you, nothing happens to me. That just means the Bill from your dimention is gone and I've gained his powers. And beside, I have my now human Pine Tree to play with when you get...boring."

I closed my eyes wishing to get away from Bill. Then, all the sudden, the tug on my hair was gone. I opened my eyes to find myself halfway across the room. "What the-"

"So, you've figured out teleportation," Bill said, putting his hands on his hips. "Very good."

I was closer to the door now. Maybe...

Before I could think my plan through, I ran to the door. Maybe-

Bill simply teleported by me, grabbed me by the scruff of the neck, and sent a shock of energy straight through my body that jarred my teeth.

"You think you're so smart," Bill said. "But I'm much more experienced than you. I could easily dispose of you."

I gave him a skeptical look. "I thought I was your toy."

Bill simply shrugged. "Toys break, but you can always replace them."

~theshipper101~

Yay!!!
I updated and got over my writer's block!!!

Hope y'all liked this chapter. I still need to get in the swing of this fanfic, but at least it's going somewhere, right?

Okay, see y'all later!