Chapter 19

~Dipper's POV~

I was floating again. I had to concentrate to remember memorable times from my childhood. I was scared that if this kept up, I'd forget everything.

I was surrounded by a forcefield of pure energy that would have killed a normal human being. Bill was making sure I wouldn't burn to ash on the process and was ready to wrap me up with his chain. I was starting to think he actually enjoyed it.

I held it for about a minute before I felt a burning, starting from my forehead. I let out a scream that alerted Bill and then I was wrapped in the familiar chain again. I glared at Bill. "Isn't...there...an...easier...way?" I panted.

Bill shrugged. "This was the way I was taught."

My glare deepened and I tried to stand up, using the wall behind me and taking a while to get up because I couldn't use my arms. Bill eventually grabbed my shirt and pulled me to my feet. "Trust me, Pine Tree. I could just let your soul burn to ashes, but I'm not, now am I?"

I sighed. "Yeah. You need my for your big plans."

Bill shrugged. "Well, yes, but we're kin now."

I snorted. "Oh yeah, I almost forgot."

"Do you know why I'm so interested in you Pine Tree?" He asked.

"Uh, because I possess the power of becoming a dream demon?" I asked.

"Yes, yes, but it goes deeper then that. You see, I gave you those powers."

"W-what are you talking about?" I asked.

"Well, before you were born, I gave you these powers so you would survive," Bill said. He let go of my shirt. "If it wasn't for me, your fetus would have died and only Shooting Star would have survived. It's the same with all twins, and triplets. Either one or two of them gain Dream Demon powers and we take them in as... apprentices, I guess you could call them. Your "birthmark" has been holding back your power your whole life."

"But, if you gave me these powers, why did you try to kill me?" I asked.

"You really think I knew that it worked?" Bill asked. "It took the extra power for me to realise that I was throwing away a, son, I guess you could say."

"Ee," I said. "You're a bad enough teacher. Let's just keep it at that."

Bill glared at me, but didn't say anything. "Anyway, I can already tell you're bound for greatness. The more powerful I become, it affects the power you hold. That's why it's so painful. You're not used to the stress of even a small amount of power. I've dumped almost five hundred years and about one thousand levels of experience on top of you, making me even stronger."

"So this is all for power." It wasn't a question. "So you're gonna kill my to gain my power?"

Bill shook his head, sadly by the looks of it. "Can't. If you die, I die. Figured that one out too."

I blinked. "Wait, so is that the other way around too?"

"I'm immortal," Bill said. "Of course not. That's why I'm trying to train you fast. When you become a full demon, you'll be immortal too and then nothing can kill me."

"Immortal?" I asked. "But, what if I don't want to be immortal. That means I'll be stuck in puberty forever!"

Bill shrugged. "Not my problem. Now let's try this again."

~Demon Dipper #2's POV~

My throat went dry. I couldn't feel anything and Bill was towering over me. "My...name's...not...Pine Tree," I moaned. "I'm...Dipper."

Bill's eyes turned red. "You little-" he kicked me in the chest. I cried out in pain. "I thought I taught you respect, kid!"

"Stop!" I cried. I felt the full weight of how I can only have one emotion at a time crash down on me. It's either joy, pain, sorrow, fear, excitement, sadness, depression, pure insanity. This time, it was the cold hand of fear that clutched my heart. I couldn't kill Mabel again. I was Dipper Pines! I wasn't Pine Tree or Kid or anything else!

It went fear, courage, pain and then back to fear. I cowered in front of Bill. "I can easily throw you out on the streets and let the Demon Corps come and hunt you down! I'll break your noodle legs so you wouldn't be able to run away." He put a foot a little more than lightly on my leg. I whimpered. He pressed harder. I bit my lip. Harder still. Tears flowed down my cheeks. I tasted blood I was biting my lip so hard now.

Then, snap!

I screamed in pain. Everything went in a haze of red. Bill grabbed the front of my shirt and held me in the air. "Do I make myself clear?"

I glared at him through my tears, then I slip blood in his face. I saw him clench his teeth together. Then he threw me to the ground, stepping on my broken leg. I cried in pain. I couldn't find the strength to create even a spark right now.

The weight was finally taken off my leg. "Are you ready to cooperate?" Bill asked.

I swallowed hard, knowing that it was the right thing to do, and shook my head. Bill grabbed my broken leg, which was sticking out at a weird angle, and started to pull me by it, ignoring my screams of pain and tears.

Bill was probably going to ground me, literally. He'd find an empty grave somewhere and bury me alive. He's done it a couple times already when he was really mad. The only problem was that I'd suffocate down there for hours and not die. I didn't need to breath, but that's like an adhd kid not being able to move.

Bill instead put a rope around my neck. I gulped, knowing that I was in trouble now. He grabbed me and blindfolded me. I felt myself being raised off the ground, trying to stay off my broken leg, that was already healing, due to my powers. There was a slight tug on the rope around my neck. I knew what was coming. Bill was going to make me talk. I squeezed my eyes shut and then Bill kicked the chair out from under me.

I started to fall to the ground, but the rope around my neck had caught me. I struggled to breath and pulled at the rope.

"What do you say now?" I heard Bill's voice.

"No!" I barely choked out.

"Fine. I hope you're feeling comfy up there. I'll give you exactly three hours to give me an answer. If not, them I'm sending you to the Corps.

And then I'll die, I thought. The Corps. The one and only thing that can kill me.

"You're time starts now, Pine Tree," Bill said. "See you in three hours, kid."

~theshipper101~
Wow, two updates in one day!

Hope y'all like this chaper. Sorry its kinda violent. It's just kinda showing how much Demon Dipper goes though. My poor babies!