Chapter 26

~Bill's POV~

Oh, that...dorito!

He pretended to be me and now he has Shooting Star in his hands! Well, two can play at this game. I teleported right behind this dimentions' Pine Tree and grabbed him. "Give me back the girl," I growled.

"The girl's mine and so is that kid," Bill said with a smirk.

"Actually, according to the demonic laws, you can only take hostages from you're own dimention."

"Then you're breaking them too."

I looked down at  the boy I was holding. He didn't even struggle. It was like he was...broken.

"Fine, we trade and then we'll both escape sentencing."

"Fine," he teleported Shooting Star and himself right in front of me. A mistake on his part. Before he could open his mouth to say anything or reach out for the kid in my arms, I shot him with my powers, grabbing Shooting Star at the same time. He flew back and hit the wall. "That's gonna leave a mark," I said, mostly to myself.

The boy I was holding looked between happy and terrified. "W-what'd you do that for?"

I grinned. "Well, I need you."

He gulped. "F-for what?"

"Nothing worth worrying about. You," I shouted, pointing at the reverse version of me. "Watch these three," I gestured to Stanford, Pine Tree and Shooting Star. "I'll be back in a bit."

Reverse me was trembling. "B-but...why?"

"Don't mind me," I tightened my grip on this dimension's Pine Tree's arm. He winced. "I'm just taking care of something." And with that, I teleported to the Demon Corps' headquarters.

The kid gasped. "W-what are you going to do with me?"

I laughed shortly. "Isn't this what you wanted? Freedom?"

The kid looked down and whispered, "Yes."

My grin widened. "Aren't you dangerous, too? The council would have caught you either way. Now come on."

Reluctantly, Pine Tree followed.

~Demon Dipper's POV~

Great words, I thought. For a coward.

I spoke of all the things I'd wanted to do, but never be able to accomplish. Now I was standing right where I wanted to be mere minutes ago. Now I wasn't so sure. Now that I stood in front of the council's headquarters, I felt my legs turn to jelly. I wanted to melt into the ground, but I stayed standing, afraid of what Bill might do to me if I disobeyed.

He dragged me along up the steps. "Don't worry," Bill was saying. "It'll be mostly painless. And, hey, you'll take out that master of yours too."

The walls were white and blank. There was a long, bright hallway that ended with a desk at the end and two different hallways, shaping a T. A woman was sitting at the desk, typing away on her computer. I thought she hadn't noticed us, until she said, "Hello, Bill Cipher. What is your business here?"

"Ah, Lydia. Always on top of everything, eh?"

The lady, Lydia, ignored his question. Bill cleared his throat. "I'm here to see the council."

"On what matter?"

"I've brought them a prize." Bill yanked my hair, but I ignored him, wanting nothing but to go and have a good cry in the corner.

Lydia finally looked up. "The boy?" Her eyes were wide. "Bill, do you know how dangerous he is? He'll kill us all."

I knitted my eyebrows in confusion. I could hardly take on Bill without totally failing. How could I kill other demons?"

"I know. That's why I'm bringing him to the council."

Lydia nodded. "Of course." She quickly typed something on her screen. About thirty seconds or so passed before she continued. "You're wanted immediately. Uh, to your left."

Bill nodded. He grabbed my arm and dragged me behind him. I struggled feebly, knowing that I couldn't get free even if I tried. Well, you've failed at everything else. What's new?

Don't give up! Said a voice in my mind. I thought it was just my imagination or a small part of me that was just hopeful until, Look, man. You've better get your act together. I am not letting you give yourself up like this!

Dipper.

If I do this, then that'll at least get rid of one of our problems, I said.

No! We'll find another way! Come on, you're me and would you give up on yourself?

Yes.

Well that's why you need me! Dipper was practically begging. Someone needs to be the bigger man here.

I-

Our telepathy was cut off as I entered a room. Several different demons sat in the room. I noticed that Bill had returned to his true form. I wasn't a full demon yet, so I didn't really have a form. I was already slowly becoming more human anyway.

"Dipper Pines," the head of the council said, seeming to look into my soul. Actually, come to think of it, he probably was. "You do not know the power you possess."

I swallowed. "Um...n-no."

He didn't seem to hear me. "Any confessions you would like to make before we erase you?"

Erase? Oh, that's fitting.

A thousand things popped into my head, but I couldn't make my voice work, so I simply shook my head.

"Very well," the head of the council said. "I will now list off you're crimes, past, present and future."

Future? I thought I'd be dead in the future!

He listed off all the horrible things I did in life, well, the things. Bill made me do at least. Each one hit me hard like a punch to the stomach.

"The murder of your twin sister Mabel Pines, using a kitchen knife at 1:13 in the morning, July 19th, 2012."

I choked out a sob. A couple demons gave me looks, but I didn't care. I let the tears fall down my face. As they fell to the ground, I noticed that they weren't gold anymore, but clear.

After ranting off some of my other crimes, the head said, "Now I will tell you of the crimes you would have committed in the future if we had let you live. Genocide of the entire demon population-"

"What!" I exclaimed before I could stop myself. "I don't have that much power."

"Oh, Dipper. You have more power than you think."

~theshipper101~
I can honestly say I really don't have a good author's note ready, but this was kinda an awkward cut off, so yeah...

Congrats to everyone who's made it this far!! *hands you a cookie and milk with a hug*