Chapter 21

Warning!! Feels Ahead! Get your tissues ready!

~Demon Dipper #2's POV~

Three hours later, Bill cut the rope around my neck and I fell to the ground. My other injures had healed long ago and this had given me time to think.

"Well?" Bill asked, taking off my blindfold.

I glared at him. "Even if I refuse, you ant kill me, remember?"

"Of course I can't kill you!" Bill said. "But the council will."

"But if I die, you die."

Bill opened his mouth to speak, nothing came out and shut it. He swore. He grabbed me by the scruff of the neck and dragged me after him.

He took me to Mabel's cell. Her eyes were on my neck. "What-"

"Nevermind," I said quickly.

Bill grabbed me by the hair. "Pine Tree," he said. "Kill her."

"No," I said through gritted teeth.

He pulled tighter on my hair. I still didn't give in. "You've done it before! Why is this time any different."

"I killed Mabel when you made me lose my mind!" I said. "If I was as sane as I was now, I would never even consider killing my sister!"

"She's not your sister!" Bill yelled.

"Don't listen to him!" Mabel yelled. "I am your sister and you're my brother! You may be a demon from another dimension, but you're still Dipper and you're my nerdy, dork of a brother!"

"Shut up!" Bill shouted. "If you won't kill her, I will."

"If you kill her, I'll turn myself into the council," I challenged.

"I'll trap you here with your sister's rotting corpse!" Bill growled.

"I thought you said she wasn't my sister," I shot back.

Bill's eyes turned blood red and he threw me against the wall. I grunted and slid to the ground.

"Dipper!" Mabel yelled. "Omg, are you okay?"

I must have bit my lip or something when I had made contact with the wall, because the inside of my mouth was bleeding. I spit the blood out. "I'm fine," I said. I stood up and lit my hand on fire. Why hadn't I been able to stand up to Bill until now? I had it in me.

Bill gritted his teeth and tried to take off my head with a shot of lighting. I easily dodged it and threw the fire at him. He absorbed the blast. Crap.

~Mabel's POV~

My brother looked like a true demon. Well, a true humanized, twelve year old nerd demon. He had that fire in his slightly yellow eyes. He must have been more powerful than even Bill.

Then, Dipper threw a fireball at Bill, and he absorbed it. Maybe I underestimated Bill...

Dipper had a crap look on his face. Bill grinned like a crazy person. "How cute," he said. "You actually thought you could beat me."

"And who says I can't?" Dipper asked.

"I've had almost five hundred years of practice, kid. You've had hardly a year and I'm your mentor," Bill smirked. "I think I have a slight advantage here."

Suddenly, there was a blast of light which broke through my chains, shattering them to the floor and me along with it. All three of us were forced against the wall. "What is that?" I yelled.