Chapter 27

~Dipper's POV~

I-

The connection broke. Perfect.

Before Reverse Bill had time to tell us what to do, Bill from this dimention had already rounded us up. Now Mabel and Grunkle Stan were tied, back to back and I was standing in front of the demon. Reverse Bill cowered off to the side after Bill had hit him in the head with his cane.

Now Bill was circling me, swinging his cane around his arm. It sorta creeped me out. Whenever he came into view, the same red thing would flash over his eyes (well, eye and where his other eye would be if he wasn't wearing an eyepatch), then disappear before I got a chance to see what it was. It gave me a headache.

"So, how long have you been working with Bill?" The demon asked.

"Well, I wouldn't really call it working," I muttered. "But probably about a week?"

"A week? Hm, I thought that I'd be longer. You're already becoming like me. Yellow eyes, blond highlights, powers-"

"Excuse me, blond what's?" I interrupted, putting a hand on my head and pulling my bangs down to see if I could see the blond. I couldn't. Maybe he was just messing with me.

He didn't seem to hear me. "Well you can't be a demon dressed like that now can you..."

"What's wrong with my clothes?"

He still ignored me. "And how about will? Did Bill break that yet? Or how about your sanity?" He grabbed my arm and turned me around to look at Mabel. "Maybe you'll kill the annoying brat for me."

I shook him off. "What the heck, man? She's my sister! Of course I don't want to kill her!"

He grabbed my hair and forced me to look at her again. "But if you really look and think. Somewhere, deep, deep down. I can feel your anger. Resentment."

Something flashed in front of Mabel's eyes. I gulped. What was that?

A smile spread across Bill's face. "Ah, you'll kill us all if you had the chance."

"Let me go!" I yelled. "And stop messing with my mind."

Bill did let me go. I glared at him and the red thing flashed again. I tried to ignore it, but the more I ignored it, the more it hurt. I looked at Bill again, and the red thing stayed. It was some sort of stretched out, red X. I blinked and shook my head. It was still there. My head jerked to look at Mabel. There it was again!

I took my head in my hands. "What the heck is going on with me!?"

~Mabel's POV~

"What the heck is going on with me!" Me brother screamed, near tears. He looked like he was about to tear out his hair, which was slowly turning blond. His eyes, which where a faint yellow and the pupils starting to stretch out, were wide with fear.

I wanted to run over and comfort him. You know, give him an awkward sibling hug to make him feel better. Maybe a real hug. He looked like he needed it. When something was happening with him at home, be usually would lock himself in the bathroom, thinking I didn't hear his heart wrenching sobs. Now, his eyes were searching frantically for a place to hide.

"Dipper," I said softly.

I could see him swallow. He looked at me, tears pooling up in his eyes and sliding down his cheeks. "Help me," he said in a whisper. "Help me, Mabel..." He started walking over to me. Bill didn't stop him.

He just made it over to me before collapsing on the floor. He dug his fsce into my shoulder and started to cry. I wanted to put my arm around him, but my hands where tied behind my back. So instead, I tried to sooth him. "Shh," I said in his ear. "Its alright. Its probably just a part of puberty, right? Yeah, maybe its like demon puberty." His crying turned into sobbing. Yikes! Not the right thing to say! "Uh, I mean...must just be because you're tired. You know, a normal, human thing. O-or hungry. You know how grumpy you get when you haven't eaten in a few days, right?"

"He's not human," Bill said, which made Dipper sob even harder.

I shot him a glare. "Can't you see that I'm trying to help him, you one eyed evil dream dorito mutant?"

Bill's eye turned red. "What did you call me?"

I narrowed my eyes. "You heard me, you...uh...heartless triangular...um...buttface!"

Before I could congratulate myself on that insult, Bill put the butt of his cane to my throat and forced my head up. I gritted my teeth. "If Pine Tree here won't kill you, then I will." (When did I make this thing so dark?! I think I might need therapy or something...)

~Demon Dipper's POV~

"We can't kill the boy, Bill," the head said.

I blinked, not sure if I heard him right. Bill looked lost for words. "B-but-"

"He's too unpredictable. We might unleashed his powers that will kill us all or he will go quietly, which the latter is unlikely. If we take some tests, then we might be able to see in a few months if we can kill him or not. Or he may have to stay locked up here, for the rest of his immortal life."

I still wasn't sure I could believe what I was hearing. Over the last year, Bill had kept me locked up, threatening to bring me here if I stepped out of line, and they were too scared to kill me? Were they really that paranoid? An idea formed in my head. Maybe I could use it to help me escape.

"Hey!" I yelled. Everyone went quiet, even Bill. I swallowed, not sure if this would work. "If you let me go right now, then I'll not use whatever weird powers I have to annihilate the entire demon population. But if you don't, then I'm pretty sure I can figure out how these things work." I held my hand out in front of me and lit it on fire. Some of the demons jumped. It was weird.

Bill glared at me. "You don't know how."

"I've been trained longer than the Dipper from your dimention has!"

There was a collective gasp from around the room. I looked at the other demons, who had started whispering.

"Bill, is it true that you are from a different dimention?"

Bill's eye went red and he grabbed me by the collar. "Now look what you've done!"

He was holding so tight it was starting to choke me.

Wait, I'm immortal. I can't choke!

But I was. I was struggling for breath and black spots danced in my vision.

Bill suddenly let go of me. I collapsed on the floor, gasping for breath. Just yesterday, Bill had tried to hang me and I didn't choke then. What was going on.

"Ladies and gentlemen," Bill was saying, his single eye shining. "I think I've found you're loophole. The boy, is slowly turning human."

~theshipper101~

BOOOM!!
(That was me blowing your mind)

I literally come up with this stuff as I'm writing it. Do you know how much power that is!!

Also, I decided to start watching Sherlock
I've gotten two episodes in and I'm already obsessed help!!

So, yeah. I'm just gonna go fangirl frantically in my room as I try to get to sleep
Night y'all!
(And, ps, its raining so I actually might get to sleep by 11!)