Chapter 32

AHHHHBHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

You guys gave this story over 13k veiws/reads!!!!!!!!

Eeeee!!!!

I love all of you right now!!!:3

Alright, I understand you want more of the story now.

~Bill's POV~

It was me against the Author, Stan, Shooting Star, Reversed Bill from their dimention, and the two Pine Trees. One was immortal, and the other I couldn't kill because if he dies, I die. And now that he's human...

I tried not to think about that. I snapped my fingers and my Pine Tree was trapped in a cage. He tried to grab onto the bars, but that just sent a shock through his body. He screamed in pain and backed away from the bars.

"Dipper!" Shooting Star yelled. "Okay, Bill. What was that for? He's human! You're gonna kill him!"

I shrugged. "The shock isn't strong enough. I made sure of that." I smiled at her. "But, it doesn't really matter to you, does it? You have your brother, you're real brother. You could just walk out of here now with him."

"G-good idea," Bill said in a hushed tone.

"Ah, don't think I forgot about you," I said. He whimpered and turned invisible. I laughed. "Nice try." I zapped him with my powers, scaring him back to his normal self. Tears ran from his single eye. My smile grew. "Do you really want to be on the losing side of this?"

He tried to make himself as small as possible. I laughed again. Then I turned to the author. "Nice to see you again."

He growled at me.

I just smirked. "You never were powerful enough to stop me. Even before I trapped you in that portal. Well, at least helped."

Stan's jaw dropped. "It was you?"

I shrugged. "Well, who else would it be?"

"What are you talking about?" Pine Tree asked.

Stan waved his hand. "I'll tell you when we get out of this mess."

"If," I corrected.

They all shot me looks of pure hatred. "Oh, you guys really are mad, aren't you?"

Shooting Star tried hitting me with her grappling hook again. I caught it in mid air and yanked it out her her hands. "I told you. It won't stop me."

Then I heard it, in the back of my mind. Don't do it!

I have to! It's the only way to stop him!

It'll kill you!

I know!

I lashed out and grabbed Pine Tree by the throat. Being immortal, it wouldn't kill him, but I turned to the one in the cage. "You can't do that."

"Why?" Pine Tree asked from his cage. "It'll stop you and I'll finally be at peace!"

"Peace?" I asked with a snort. "You die, I die. And if I die, I'm banished from, well, everything. You'll be stuck with me forever and I'll torture you for the rest of eternity."

~Not-So-Demon Dipper~

My hand was almost touching the glowing bars. Torture...eternity....

I swallowed, trying to get up the courage to do it. To rid this dimention of Bill once and for all. But...I couldn't.

I can't do it!