1

Brooke's POV:

I walked into the studio, the first day at the place I had worked so hard to get literally my entire career. Anthony Russo received me with open arms for a hugh. "Thanks for coming, Brooke" he said, smiling. Immediately, his phone rang and he gives me an apologetic look

Knowing how this is, I tell him not to worry. "Evans!" He calls the man near us "Could you do me the favor of showing Brooke here the place." 

The man nods with a smile and walks in my direction. The guy does not hide, he looks me up and down and I feel as if he could see through my clothes. "Joe and I will look for you in a bit honey" Anthony kisses my cheek and walks away from us.

"Chris Evans" he holds out his hand to me No shit Sherlock! He really thinks there is someone in this world who doesn't know who he is?

"Brooke Sloan" I shake his hand with a smile

He gestures for us to start walking. After a few minutes of talking to get to know each other he spoke again "So! Brooke, do you have a boyfriend?" He asked with a flirty smile

"No... I don't" I smile back

"Isn't that just great? Do you have plans for tonight?" I laugh but before I get the chance to answer another voice interrupts us. The Russo brothers got out of one of the huge trailers.

"Brooke, honey! Sorry for not receiving you before but the start of filming is always crazy for us." Joe said leaving a kiss on my cheek. "Don't worry about it"

"Welcome" They both said, giving me a hug. Chris stared at us with a confused look. No one ever speaks with this confidence to his bosses.

"Anyway. I know the first day should be for you to meet everyone and adapt to the place but we already need you here. Love the outfit, by the way" I laughed blushing Joe continued talking as he made me follow them to the place I presume will be my workplace. All the equipment and wardrobe for the movie. I walked through the room, admiring the incredible work of my mentor.

"Jud always did an amazing job, didn't she?" I said to myself with a lump in my throat, everyone in the room staying in silence after what I just said.