8

We walked into the bar, Sebastian ordered our burgers and Jim's and insisted on paying. We got into my car and drove back to the studio.

"Common grandpa, Jim must be starving and so am I" I teased him walking fast across the parking lot, leaving him behind 

"You didn't just call me that!" He walked faster trying to catch up with me. "Oh, I did."

"I'm not old. For your information, I'm 35. I must be just a few years older than you." He defended himself. 

"you're ten years older than me" He frowned 

"No I don't" he said in disbelief. 

"Im 25" I stated ending the conversation, entering Jim's little office to give him his lunch.

I left the office and Sebastian was already waiting for me to attack me with more questions. "And how did you manage to be one of the best costume designers and a fashion icon at 25?"

Gosh he is nosy.

"I skipped second and sixth grade" I shrug 

"And I started working for Judianna before graduating" I smiled unimportantly, it really doesn't. I wanted to leave home and the only way to do it was studying and standing out from the others. Stan opens his eyes in surprise. 

"I'm where I am because I believed in myself when no one else did, I fought for what I wanted and Judianna noticed that and started believing in me too. I have this success because I learned from the best, that's all."

I have no idea why I opened like this with him, I barely know the guy. But at least it doest seem like he is judging me, so that's good. Well, now it's weird. He is just staring at me with a look I can't quite figure out. What did I notice? Sebastian Stan has some cute eyes.

Our weird but not awkward silence was interrupted by Evans, who started walking next to me "The hotel bar, after work" I stopped looking at Sebastian to look at him 

"Excuse me?" I smiled, amused by his audacity.

 "Yeah, so you can meet the cast. All of us and lots of beer, what do you say?" I nod and laugh

 "Are you coming, Seb?" Chris asked.

I turn to see him and he meets my eyes. And there are those ocean eyes again. They are incredibly blue and he has an intense look that matches completely with his strangely perfect hair. I have to admit it has its charm. Too bad he's with her clumsy obnoxious girlfriend.