24

Sebastians POV:

After Brooke left, I calmly ate breakfast, cleaned myself up as best I could and when the staff started to arrive I went out to the cafeteria for a coffee. Walking back to my trailer with coffee in hand, I see Alejandra walking towards me. She's upset, I haven't talked to her since yesterday morning and she saw me at the bar with Brooke, I guess that's why. I smile at her trying to soften her anger, which I didn't get, her face becomes more serious and I think I've only managed to make her angrier.

"Where have you spent the night?" Ask when we are face to face. I took her by the arm and pushed her aside, we were in the middle getting in the way. She jerks out of my grasp and crosses her arms.

"Here, in my trailer." I say, taking a drink of my coffee. "Why would you do that?" I frown "Because I was drunk? I brought Brooke here last night and we decided to sleep here. She slept on the sofa bed and I slept on the other couch." I calmly explained to her. Even I don't know why I brought her here last night, I just wanted to be alone with her.

"Nothing else happened?" I deny "I don't want you to sleep with her again" I roll my eyes, she's too insecure. "I did not sleep with her, she was on the sofa bed and I was on another couch." I tell her again.

"I don't care" I sigh "You are with me, sleep with me." I open my eyes annoyed "Oh yeah? So we'll just put on hold all your insecurities about living together to calm your insecurities because I spend time with a coworker? And when this passes you will want everyone to sleep in their own bed again?" She bites her lip nervously. "Because if that's how things are going to be, Alejandra..." I don't finish the sentence, she opens her mouth but doesn't say anything

I see Chris behind her, he is hurriedly walking, looking at me. What's wrong with everyone today? Chris looks at Alejandra and then at me, he comes closer to my ear. "Brooke is high" I look at him confused, frowning but he nods seriously. How can she be high? Shit! Aspirin..

"I have to go, Ale." She looks at me seriously. "We will talk later. If your little friend doesn't get in the way..." I roll my eyes and start walking with Chris back the way he came.

"How can you think of giving her an aspirin with whiskey?!" Chris tells me, angry. He tries to control the tone of his voice, we better not let anyone know about this, much less Joe and Anthony. "We did not have anything else. Neither she nor I thought this could happen. Where is she?"

"She is in my trailer, with mackie" I nod without understanding worried. He opens the door and we go in quickly, preventing anyone from seeing her in that state. Brooke is dancing, hugging a bottle of serum. Anthony is sitting on the couch rubbing his forehead, he must be sick of putting up with her.

"Sebby!" she shouts and jumps to hug me, I look at Chris who sighs tired "Why do you always smell so good?" she says

"We're leaving, we have training." says Mackie "She has a lot of work to do but we managed to cover for her to be absent for an hour, take care of her while she returns to normal and get her back to work. We gave her thiamine for whatever she had ingested and fed her. She needs to finish this and at least two others to get her stabilized." he continues, pointing to the serum bottle.

"Wow Mackie, you've become quite the father." Chris teases him "Hey, it was fun for the first half hour. I like Brooke on drugs, but after a while the girl started to worry me, she does weird things" he says with a funny face seeing how Brooke was talking to her bottle

"Good luck" they both say as they run out of the place. "It's just you and me now" I say, sighing. She turns to see me and smiles, coming back to me.

"You are so handsome Sebby" I smile at her "I like your beard" she says as she caresses it.

"Do you have more of that whiskey?" she says with a mischievous smile "I think it's not a good idea for me to give you that" I murmur watching as she leans back on the couch

"And what could you give me?" she smiles looking at me, I frown. What does she want me to give her? She looks at me naughty. Oh.. I get it "No, not that" I say, sitting in the chair in front of her, seh makes a pout.

"Didn't you like John?" I ask and she bursts out laughing "Why do you laugh?" I frown

"I don't know who this John is. Does he even exist?" I laugh at her question "So why did you tell me that?" I ask

"So your ego wouldn't grow even more" She shrugs, stands up and walks over me with a terrible balance. "I'm going to confess something to you Sebby" she says sitting next to me "You are the blue-eyed cutie" she whispers. She stands up suddenly and staggers a bit "Let's dance!"

"I don't dance, Brooke" I smile and shake my head. She grabs my hand and pulls me. I stand up sighing. This hour is passing too slowly. She finishes her serum bottle in one swoop and takes my hands "these go... here" she says putting them around her waist

"And mine go here" she says, putting them around my neck. She starts swinging from side to side. This is weird... She puts her face in the crook of my neck and starts playing with the hair on the back of my neck. I smile at her touch and start playing with her hair too.

Brooke leaves a kiss on my neck and pulls away a little to look me in the eyes. She has beautiful eyes, dark brown with a special spark. I don't want her to look me in the eye, it weakens me... Since I looked at them for the first time, something, I don't know what, stirred inside of me. I can't hold her gaze so I look away. "Why do you look away?" she asks

"Because I feel like you can find out everything about me just by looking into my eyes, and that can't be." I glance at her for a second, she's smiling. I know that she will not remember what I have said when she returns to normal

"Are you telling me because I'm not going to remember?" I nod "And what if I remember?" she asks too close to my lips, she is completely attached to my body. "Then use it however you want" I shrug

"If I'm not going to remember, why don't you kiss me...?" she asks tempting

"Because I would remember... And I can't have that in my conscience being Alejandra." She pouts, causing me to smile. She looks cute. "So go and leave her, come back, kiss me and then you go back to her." I let out a laugh. We continue dancing, or well, in an attempt to dance we are swinging.

"You say it like it's so simple." she shrugs and hides her face in my neck again. "That way you wouldn't be cheating on her, right?" she says on my neck, I smile and leave a kiss on the top of her head.

"Come on, you have to finish these to get back to normal." I pull away from her, sit her on the couch and hand her another bottle.