39

Dany hands me the makeup kit as we walk out from getting Benedict ready. We walked to the next trailer to do little Tom's makeup.

I feel like someone is looking at me, I turn around and see a short man with few hair and blue eyes staring at me. I had never seen him around here, since this morning I noticed him following me everywhere.

"Dany, do you know who that man is that keeps looking at me?" She looks up and visualizes who I've told. "Oh, it's John. The cameraman." So that's John, who I supposedly liked. "He can't take his eyes off you" the girl tells me amused.

"I know, it's awkward. He's been following me for two hours." I tell her and she laughs a little. I turn to see if he's still there and to my surprise I don't see him anymore. I sigh with relief.

"Hello" a voice scares me, I turn to meet him face to face."I noticed you were looking at me" Yeah I was looking at you, but that's because you look like a stalker going after me all day.

"I'm Jim" he says and holds out his hand to me. Wasn't it John? I look at Dany who is just as confused as I am. "Brooke" he says and I give him a smile trying to be nice "I was wondering if you would like to-"

"Please tell me that you know where Sebastian is" Chris appears behind John/Jim but doesn't seem to even notice him. "Um...no" Chris sighs rolling his eyes.

"Excuse me Mr. Evans, I was talking to her" John says trying to make his presence known
"Oh I'm sorry. I don't think we've met before, Chris Evans." He holds out his hand to John.

"I'm the one who's been filming all of your scenes. We've been introduced about three times now, counting this one. Im Jim" John says. "Bye John" Chris grabs my arm and pulls me to follow him. I barely have time to take the makeup from Dany's hands and I order her to go to lunch while Chris walks me away. "What was he telling you?"

"I think he was going to ask me out" I say still confused "Luckily I've come to save you. You're welcome" I scold him with a look "Or were you going to say yes?" he asks me with a mocking tone. "Perhaps he is a beautiful person"

"Oh come on! The man is about 10 years older than you and you're hot as fuck. And he clearly isn't. Don't lower your standards." I shake my head with a smile.

"What did you want Sebastian for?" I ask her as we walk "I've talked to Lizzie, she has asked me about Sebastian. Apparently he hasn't slept in the hotel and Alejandra is going through the roof" I gulp with a bad feeling

"He must have slept here" I say and he shakes his head "Alejandra came here very early and there was no one there"

"Where could he have slept?" I say playing dumb. We entered his trailer. "You didn't hear it from me but...Sebastian slept with someone else last week."

I look at him in surprise, he knows. "Anthony couldn't bear not to tell anyone so he told me as a secret. Please don't tell anyone or he'll kill me. But he says it seems like Sebastian is confused on how he feels about this girl." I wide my eyes "He thinks Seb likes her more than Alejandra"

"Do you know who it is?" I ask him hoping for the best "No, but he let it slip to say that he works in the film" he says "Oh, because it is such a small production, it will be very easy to guess" I say sarcastically

"Well at least it's a clue, besides, Sebastian usually likes blondes. That narrows down the search." his phone rings "Sorry, I have training." He apologizes and kisses me on the cheek "If you see him, tell him that his girlfriend is looking for him. But let him say that I was the one who warned him, to-"

"To score points with Lizzie, I know" I finish for him and he nods smiling. He gives me another kiss and leaves
.....
I see Sebastian in the middle of the road, he also sees me and smiles. I walk towards him with a smile on my face, I haven't seen him since morning and it's already lunch time. "Looks like you have an admirer" He points with his head, I turn and see John/Jim looking at me.

"He's been following me all day" he giggles "He almost asked me out a while ago" He bursts out laughing and I frown. "My god, did you have something to do with this?!" I ask angrily, he nods still laughing and I punch him in the arm. "ouch!" he complains "Didn't you say you liked him? He's the blue-eyed cutie, isn't he?"

"You want me to say it, don't you?" I tell him indignantly. He crosses his arms and looks at me amused "You are the blue-eyed cutie. Happy?" he grins

"Very much" he nods "I would kiss you, but we're in front of everyone" he murmurs in my ear. I bite my lip, he motions for me to follow him and I do.
....
I pull up my pants, look around for my bra and I can't see it anywhere. We've knocked down some boxes that were stacked up, but it's been a lot of fun and a bit painful. I've stuck the pip of the boxes into my back a couple of times before Sebastian noticed that he was moaning more in pain than pleasure.

"Have you seen my bra?" I ask, and he picks it up from one of the stacked boxes, hands it to me, and I put it on. "Can I button it up?" He asks what I nod at. Okay, that's weird. He fastens my black bra and I walk away as I adjust it better and grab my shirt, pull it on and pull the straps of the jumpsuit up to my shoulders.

"We should do this more times." He says with a smile as he finishes pulling up his pants and bends down to grab his shirt.

"I prefer a bed," I say, arranging my hair. "Are you sure?" He whispers in my ear as he puts his arms around me, just like he did this morning "This is different, anyone can catch us" I say seriously "But if that's the fun part, isn't it more exciting for you to know that anyone can spot us?"

He leaves a small kiss on my lips, I bite my lower lip and my arms go around his neck while my hands play with his hair. I don't know that he put in his hair, but it's better taken care of than a hairdresser's, it seems that he lives in a pantene ad permanently

"Yes, it is exciting, I will not deny it. But there are three things that tell me that it is better that we do not do it here." he raises his eyebrows waiting for me to explain

"The first is that we are working" I say "I still find it exciting. Imagine the faces of the bosses if they see us" I hold back a laugh, the last thing I need is for the men who are like my parents to see me having sex

"The second, your girlfriend spends her time hanging around here. Imagine that Alejandra passes by here and sees us" I say imitating what he said, he puts on a serious face, I give him a peck and he smiles with his mouth closed.

It's strange what I feel, I know I shouldn't continue with this. Not because of the damage this could do to Alejandra, Sebastian is doing that to her, not me. But because I'm hurting myself, this will end at some point and I'll be the one who gets harmed. But it's Sebastian Stan and few people would resist the blue-eyed Romanian cutie.

"And third, my back won't be able to take this happening here again" I tell him jokingly, although my back really hurts

"Understand me, I thought those moans were for me" she raised her eyebrows amused "Believe me, no one has ever made me moan like that with simple sex"

"I hope I can make it then, without breaking your back, of course." I laugh a little and we kiss again. My phone rings, interrupting us. "I have to go. I need to keep working." I give him a last kiss and walk away
--------------

Dont forget to vote if you liked the chapter!