3

There were a few seconds of silence in the room, everyone remembering the woman they worked with for so many years. "I'm sorry, I have to ask..." Chris Evans' voice interrupted everybody's thoughts 

"What is this?..." he said painting from the russo brothers to Brooke and back.

The girl rolled her eyes ignoring the man and started talking to the people in the room giving instructions to everyone. The two brothers laughed and led the actor out of the room ignoring his question too.

Half an hour later, Brooke is supervising someone and she hears Evans telling someone else about earlier.

"I'm telling you Seb, there is way too much trust between her and the Russos. AND i'm telling you she has a great body! Damn she was hot!"

"Calm down Cris! I can imagine, if you are acting like this" the other guy says between laughs.

"And her eyes! The most beautiful brown eyes I've ever seen. Oh and her smile kills you."

Brooke smiles to herself, receives her sketches back and and lays on the trailer door frame

"So I have a killing smile, huh?" She says to Chris and he makes a a clumsy face

"Im Sebastian" He waves and gets close to her climbing the steps of the trailer "Sebastian Stan" he holds his hand at her. "Brooke Sloan" she shakes his hand

"You are exactly the guy I was looking for" he smiles at her, zoning out. She looks at him weird and starts walking back inside the trailer. 

"Are you coming?" She looks back at the man still freezed on the door. Chris pushes him to walk and he finally reacts.

"Can you call Anthony and Joe. I have a consultation with them." a girl nods and starts walking away 

"Oh! sorry. Can you call Hemsworth, Holland and Robert too, please?" the girl nods again

 "Thanks...Clara" She smiles at the staff gir knowing how no one recognizes or appreciates the work of the supporting staff and the girl smiles back a little surprised by the attitude of the new girl

"You are the new costume designer, then?" Sebastian asks, giving a look to her sketches obviously not touching anything so as not to accidentally spoil her work .

 "Yeah" she smiles at him and organizes her drawings all over the table for them to have a better look.

"She is pretty" The two actors and the girl look to the door to find the owner of the compliment.

"Ha! She heard you kid" An awkward Tom Holland and the other two actors were getting closer to them

"Hey Robbie" Brooke said, opening her arms "Kiddo! You call me that again and i'll get you fired" RDJ jocked squeezing the girl in the hug "You wish, I'm more needed here than you"

"Harsh!" they both laughed while the rest of the actors stared at them weirdly

"Sorry. Brooke Sloan, it's a pleasure to meet you guys" she handed her hand to Chris first and then to Tom 

"Thank you. You are so sweet" She whispered to Tom about the compliment, making the boy blush.

The movie director got into the room and Brooke gave them a greeting smile before starting talking about her job.

"Joe, Anthony. I asked you to come to show you the... adjustments I would like to make to almost all costumes. Here you can see the sketches of how I would like things to be" She made a gesture for them to come closer to see her ideas "Adjustments?" Joe said

"Well yeah, Jud always did an amazing job but I believe these changes would make the characters look even better." The directors and the actors were staring at her drawings. "I don't understand. Why did she call us here?" Tom whispered to Robert not too low.

The girl smiled to herself after what the boy said "You like it?" she noticed Sebastian staring at her sketch for Bucky's new wakandian arm. "I- um yeah... It's amazing"

"I'm glad you liked it." she smiled at him, making him nervous. "I already have his arm, his stormbreaker, and the kids' new swit. Just as a demonstration of what I'm capable of doing if you guys give me green light on the changes. Here is the estimate of the budget I'll be needing." She handed them an envelope with the information the brothers needed to consider her proposal.

"I don't know if this is a good idea honey. We call you to supervise the job here. We weren't expecting for you to come here to change stuff" Joe started talking without looking at the folder.

 "Joe, this is less of what Jud spended on the other movies." a surprised Anthony interrupted him.

"I'm not Jud. It's time you allow me to demonstrate that to you. That's why she invested her time in me. Not to be like her, but to surpass her. I just need you to trust me or I won't be able to do this job"

"You said you already have their stuff ready?" She nodded at Joe's question 

"We have other stuff to handle. We'll be back in two hours. You show us what you have. If we like what we see, you can keep doing the rest. If we don't, you stick to our plan with the things we already have. Deal?"

"Deal."

The Russo's exit the room and the five actors stare astonished at the designer. "Wow. I've never heard someone speak that way to the bosses."

"I'm sorry but how do you know them?" Sebastian asked "We have history but i've worked with Judd all my life, so I've worked with them too." She answered smiling

"That arm you've been wearing all this years was not created by itself, dear." Robert interfered.

Sebastian made a confused and impressed face "The fist Marvel thing Jud allowed me to do" She told him answering his look "So how is it that this is the first time we've met?" Chris spoke

"Oh I never came during recordings. All my work was done from Juddiana's studio. But now that I'm the boss I have to supervise everything so I'm going to be here all the time"

"Now If you allow me, gentleman. I need your collaboration to take your measures. Just to make sure everything is perfect for the presentation"