4

Brooke spent the next forty minutes taking the measurements of the actors meticulously with small talk in between, enchanting all the men with her words and peculiar personality.

"Okay I think everything is perfect except for you Sebastian. You are stronger that I remembered" she joked, making him blush. 

"You boys are free to go while it's time for the presentation. You are going to be amazed with what I have for you. Please don't be late" Everyone nodded 

"And thank you!" she screamed before they left the trailer

"You don't mind staying a little longer?" Brooke asked to take out a case among all her things.

 "No problem. Just let me text my girlfriend so she doesnt come to the studio" he gives her a reassuring smile taking out his phone "Okay" she smiled back

She opened the case revealing the new prototype of Buky's arm. "¡Wow!" Sebastian was amazed when he set his sight on the open case. "It's way better than the other one isn't it?"

"Hell yeah! How does it work?" 

"Well, I designed it so you can film everything with it. No more need of a green arm to be edited. The plan is for you to be able to move it normally. See it as a little heavy but way cooler glove. There is only one thing you are not going to like that much and I haven't quite figured it out."

"What is it?" he asked, taking the arm and carefully examining it. "Well, you have to get your arm inside it, so we need a kind of... lube, so you can get in there without any problem." she said trying to be serious and trying to contain the laughter on Sebastian's face reaction.

"LUBE!? Oh Anthony wont stop making fun of me" Brooke coulndt haddle it anymore and started laughing at him 

"Hey, it's not funny. You don't know how he is!" he grumbled and started laughing as well

They were interrupted by the opening door. A skinny,beautiful blonde girl entered unannounced, startling them both.