12

We got out of the car just as Sebastian, his girlfriend, Lizzie and Mackie were getting out of another car a couple of places next to mine. Chris hands me my bag that he held while I was driving and opens the way for me to pass first. I walk feeling the gaze of the actors on my back.

"Are they staring at us?" I ask Chris as we walk to Jim's office to give him my car keys

"They are watching us" he says after turning to see them "We'll be the new gossip in the studio"

We walked to the offices where there would be a meeting with all the staff before the start of shooting. We went up the elevator, waited for the doors to close and before they did, the nosyones from the car came in. Great. And what is the girlfriend doing here? She doesn't even work here Everyone settles behind us except Sebastian, who stays next to Chris

"Are you wearing the same clothes from yesterday?" Stan asks Chris without even looking at him. 

"Yes, I didn't sleep at home" he responds. 

"They slept together!" I hear Elizabeth whisper. Silence settles in the elevator. 

Uncomfortable? Yes, 100% The doors finally open, I tell Chris I'll buy some coffee for us entering the meeting. He nods and walks into the office. Sebastian says goodbye to his girlfriend and she walks away with the other two, while he walks towards me, to the cafeteria.

"Hi Lili! Can I have two coffees, please?" The girl smiles at me nodding and turns to serve them 

"I am surprised by the power you have with all of us who work here." Lili looks at him badly, ignoring that he was also going to order and walks away from the counter.

I snort with a smile "It's not power, it's knowing their names" I tell him "It's very simple"

"But you don't know them all" says incredulous "I've been here for a day, give me time .At least I bother to ask them and introduce myself, I don't assume they already know who I am."

"It's been a day and you've already slept with Evans" He says, I frown 

"Stay out of what I do outside of here as long as it doesn't affect my work." He tilts his head looking at me, he is evaluating me. 

"I already told you yesterday, don't ever say something like that to me again. Understood?" Lili hands me the coffees, I thank her and end the conversation, walking towards the office.