35

Mackie and I laughed as Chris glared at us. We burst out laughing at how Elizabeth told him that she's not interested in him. "I'm not giving up" he says and takes a sip of his whiskey. Anthony and I laugh even more than he just said "Stop laughing, I'm going to make it" he threatens us with his finger and goes to try to conquer the actress. The poor thing, what awaits him...

"Two beers that he goes too far and she slaps him" Mackie bets. "Another bourbon that she spills the drink on him" I say turning away from our friend and looking at him. "Treatment?" We shake hands and watch the heartthrob attack. Lizzie frowns and drops the glass on the blue T-shirt. I turn to see Mackie and his mouth drops open in shock. "I thought she was too cute to spill the drink on him."

Chris turns and walks angrily towards us, understandable, he's completely soaked. Another group of actors, Sebastian and his girlfriend were by their side and were just as speechless as Mackie.

"Wife on sight, I'll leave you guys alone. Don't forget my bourbon" I tell Mackie, giving him a kiss on the cheek as goodbye. I smile at his wife and get up, going to another table. Chris comes to my new table and leans against it, we're standing.

"Have you given up yet?" I tell him with a mocking smile "In fact, that made me want her more" I look at his shirt and his nipples catch my attention, I burst out laughing. "It shows, your nipples have hardened" I tell him laughing and I touch one of his nipples "Oh, fuck off!" he says laughing, pushing my hand away, "It's the cold" he assures "Could you go to the bathroom for paper, precious?" he asks me "Why don't you go?"

"Because my self-esteem was too worn out to move from here" he says faking a suffering face "Oh poor baby. They hurt his ego" I say, teasing him. I get up and nod my head, he kisses my cheek in gratitude.

I walk and go to the bathroom. It is very nice, it shows that it is an expensive hotel. I take a lot of paper and the noise of the door makes me turn. "What are you doing here?" I look at him without understanding "I think you've got the wrong bathroom, Sebby"

"Have you touched Chris's nipple?" I shrug my shoulders, not that it was a sin to touch your friend's nipple "What does it matter? It's not like I haven't touched them before" I tell him with all the paper in my hand

"If I'm jealous of someone, is it because I like that person?" he asks and I frown. He has entered the women's bathroom with a glass of whiskey in his hand to ask me a teenage question? "I don't know, I guess. Or because you want something that person has and you don't." He places the glass on the marble sink and walks over to me.

"I want something that Chris has" I look at him amused, I think I know where he is going. He takes another step towards me. "And what is that?" I say taking a step towards him now "You..." he murmurs looking at my lips "Now I'm a thing?" I inquired raising an eyebrow

"You are much more than that" he grabs me by the waist, pressing me closer to him, this time it's me who takes the step and joins our mouths together. We are both anxious, we eat each other's mouth without any care "You taste like bourbon" he murmurs close to my mouth with heavy breathing "I think I'm starting to like the taste, if it comes from your mouth" I bite my lip smiling "That sounded good, didn't it?" I say laughing, he laughs with me as I walk backwards into a cubicle. "Hell yes" he says nodding and walking towards me, he turns and locks the door.
.....
I walk out of the cubicle adjusting the skirt of my dress. I notice Alejandra at the sink, shit... I hear the door of the cubicle opening and I push it with my hand, I hear a moan inside, I think I hit him in the face. We haven't heard Alejandra come in, she sure did hear us. I smile at her trying to disguise.

"Excuse me Brooke, have you by any chance seen Sebastian?" I look at her and shake my head "No, sorry" She nods and leaves the bathroom, I sigh in relief leaning on the sink. Sebastian... I go to the cubicle and open the door, hearing another groan. "Uy, sorry. You open" I say "Are you okay?" I tell him with a clumsy face when I have him in front of me

"You hit me with the door twice. What do you think?" he goes out to look at himself in the mirror, specifically at hir nose. I can't stand it and I laugh. I love his indignant face, with disheveled hair. "On top of that you laugh, Brooke Sloan" I cover my laughter with my hand, embarrassed. He turns and leans against the sink with his arms crossed.

"I'm sorry, I'm not laughing that I hit you. I'm laughing at your face and your hair" He frowns. "Oh, so you're amused by my sore face?" He takes a couple of steps towards me with an amused look. He brings his hands to the sides of my torso, tickling me. "Sebastian, no." I tell him taking his wrists but he gets rid of my grip and keeps tickling me

I hate tickling, because most of the time it makes me want to pee and that's what ends up happening. When I get tickled, the only thing I can focus on is not peeing myself. "Sebastian, seriously enough." I tell him laughing out loud "Sebastian I'm going to pee on myself" Then he stops and looks at me funny, I shouldn't have said that, what a shame, but at least I managed to make him stop tickling

"What have you said?" he asks laughing "I'm not going to repeat it, leave me alone" I tell him, my cheeks completely red from embarrassment "It's just that I didn't listen to you well..." I glare at him, but he crosses his arms waiting, he won't leave me alone until I repeat it. "That if you tickle me I can't control myself and it makes me want to pee" I explain and he bursts out laughing. I bite my lip angrily. My feet make their way to the door.

"Oh come on! Don't be mad!" I go out angry, I see Chris still wet and I remember why I went there in the first place and I go back in. Sebastian keeps laughing a little, I take the paper from where I had left it, more than twenty minutes ago. "You're back" he says trying not to laugh.

I don't answer him and I go out again, I walk towards the table and I arrive with Chris "It's about time, you took ages" he looks at me strangely "Is everything okay?" he asks me changing his tone to a concerned one. I give him a smile and nod