25

Brooke's POV:

"Brooke is late! Open the door!" Chris's screams wake me up. Ugh, my head hurts. I'm in a trailer where I don't know how I got there. I feel a hand on my waist and I notice that I'm leaning on someone, I look up and see Sebastian. I jump up feeling dizzy.

Sebastian wakes up because of the move I've made. "How do you feel?" He asks sleepily

"I feel as if I've been hit by a truck. How did I get here?" He smirks at what I said. "You were high, because of the aspirin with whiskey." I make a concerned face "Chris and Mackie found you like that, brought you here, gave you thiamine and a lot of serum to pass the effects. They had to go to training for their scenes so they left me here with you to take care of you." He explains to me as he gets up from the couch and unlocks the door.

"What were you doing?" Chris asks "Nothing" Sebastians says. He lets me out and then he comes out. I notice the looks of production people passing by and meet Lizzie's gaze.

"I have to go, see you later." Seb kisses my cheek and leaves. I did not expect that gesture.

"You're a little disheveled" Chris says as he fixes my hair "Perfect" he smiles and I smile back. "Please tell me I didn't say anything stupid. I can't remember anything." I say and he laughs "You told him he smelled really good" he says walking with me

"What a shame... You left me with Stan, alone and drugged?!" I tell him in a whisper, punching his arm, remembering Sebastian's explanation. "What, was I supposed to tell the bosses?! I'm sorry I can't go because my best friend, who works for you and is costing you a few million dollars, is on drugs." He answers me trying to stop my punches, I make a face at him and shake my head.

"Well then, only Mackie, Sebastian, you and I will know. Besides, what's the problem? it's not like you liked him..." He teases me and I punch him in the arm again. "Ouch, that one really hurt!" I smiled victoriously at him

"Come on little one. Tom is waiting for you for his suit fitting, you stood him up yesterday." He kisses me on the head and makes me enter the trailer. I gather what little strength I have left and greet Tom with a big smile.

"Hi Tom! I'm so sorry about yesterday, it wasn't my best day. I promise not to stand you up again" I say hoping he's not mad. He turns to see me and gives me a wide smile."Don't worry darling, I understand perfectly." I smile at him again and walk over to the table where his upgraded suit lay.

"I know it's only one scene from Loki, but I have to confess that he's my favorite character so I had to work on his clothes yes or yes. Apart from that, it's a shocking scene, it must be perfect." I say as I hand him the suit. "Oh, you can change back there, there's a curtain" He nods with a smile and walks to the back of the trailer.

"I was glad to hear that you had the thoughtfulness to work on my costume too, it might be the last scene I do as Loki, so it's nice to get some last upgrades." He says, raising his voice a little so I can hear him.

"Well, you see, I am more than happy to have worked on the suit. In fact, I didn't let anyone else help with it, it was my little dream and I wanted it all for myself." I joke as I take out all the necessary instruments in case I need to adjust something, including a stool. This man is too tall! . He laughs and gets out of the dresser

"How do I look?" He says modeling for me, he spins around, making me laugh.

"Very handsome, and mischievous" I say approaching him to adjust his cape. He laughs and turns his face away to hide his blush.

"What do you mean it will be your last scene as Loki?" I say low, climbing to the bank, behind him to adjust the shoulder pads. "Well, I imagine you read the script to know what the scene would be like... Doesn't sound too definitive to you 'No resurrections this time'?"

I smirk at the creepy tone of voice he made, on his Thanos imitation. I get down from the bench and look him in the eye, having to raise my face because of the height difference. "Well, I think this is not the end of Loki." he gives me a confused look "May I ask why?"

"Well, because although he has had excellent character development, he still has much more to give. In my opinion. So I guess I'll hold out hope for both of us that it's not your final scene." I say and shrug, he stares at me without saying anything.

"You didn't like my answer?" I say nervously laughing. He reacts and begins to laugh sadly. "No, in fact you have captivated me. I hope you are right" I smiled at him, he managed to make me blush me a little.

"Well, this is done Mr. Hiddleston. You are free to go." I tell him with a smile, trying to ease the tension that had built up between us.

"Great, I'll go change then. You've done a great job Brooke, thanks" He smiles agand and walks back to the dresser.

When he comes out of getting dressed, he gives me a hug and says goodbye. We will not see each other until the beginning of next week, his scene is the first one to be recorded. What a nice guy, a bit intimidating... But really cute.