41

Sebastian lets out a laugh, I drink my whiskey. Yes, whiskey. The moron has brought me to a bar exclusively of whiskey. I could be drinking a delicious bourbon in any other bar, but here it would be an offense if I dared to even say the word.

"I can't believe you've never been on a date" he says and I shake my head. "It's impossible, it's you"

"And? Not that I was Dua Lipa, that's being perfect" I tell him and he laughs. "I have no idea who she is" he says sipping his drink making me laugh out loud "Wow, you really are an old man"

"But seriously, I met Ian at a production that Jud took me to. And all we did was go to the bar with our friends. Before that I remind you that I was two years younger than everyone in my school, so either it was illegal or I just wasn't attractive to anyone yet."

He laughs again "But you never went out alone? Like, for dinner or something?"

"We had dinner at home alone, but nothing more than that. I never had free time, I think neither he nor I thought of having a date" I say shrugging my shoulders. "You have to be an idiot to never take you on a date" he says shaking his head

The truth is that it's not like I NEED to have a date, if I have it then that's fine, but if I don't have it then it's not like I'm going to die for it either.
--------------

Super short chapter, I know. Sorry :)