7

"Hello lovely mister. Could you get my car please?" I joked to my new friend Jim, he is the studio parking attendant. I met him in the morning, he is really nice. 

"Sure thing miss Sloan" he walked through the parking lot "Its Brooke!"

"Hey! I've been waiting 10 minutes for mine" Sebastian complains. I roll my eyes and look at my phone hoping to find a place to eat nearby. I'm starving. 

 "Hey.." he gets close to me "How did you do that? I've been waiting a while and.."

"Really?" I smirk "it will be very difficult for you" he looks at me confused 

"Remember his name, ask him how he is doing..." 

"Why would that be complicated to me?" he asked, outraged. 

"Did you even bother to introduce yourself?" he stayed quiet "That why" i said obvious

"Well I assumed he knew who I was" he defended himself 

 "Of course you did" i laughed 

"What is that supposed to mean?" He laughed too. 

"You are an actor, you think you are the center of the solar system." I say walking towards my car

"Thank you Jim. Have you got lunch yet?" he shakes his head confused 

"I'll bring you something. I'll be back in a few minutes"

"Oh, there is no need, miss Sloan" 

 "It's Brooke and it is necessary. You're here all day, it's the least I can do. Wait for me, it won't take too long" I smiled at Jim.

"Bye Sebastian" I told him in a mocking tone and got into my car. I was about to start the car, when the passenger-side door opened and Sebastian stepped inside. "Hey! Get out!"

"You are going to lunch, so am I. You have no idea where to go, I do. You got your car, I didn't. You drive, I tell you where to go."

I roll my eyes at him and start driving "Congratulations on your presentation. Turn left." I do as he says "Thanks. Your insecure girlfriend made it hard but I still was perfect."

"Insecure girlfriend?" I nod "You don't know her, or all the context of what happened "

"You are right, I don't. But I do know she almost ruined my job because of your intentions of moving in together and selling your place, so..."

"Turn left again and it's the little bar in the corner" he says pointing to the place

 "You brought me to a bar?! I said I wanted to get lunch so I wouldn't get drunk!" I complained

 "Calm down! I know that, but they make the best hamburgers in the world" He says getting out of the car. "He brought me to a bar!" I say to myself 

------------------------------

Yep, I wrote the "Bye Sebastian" hearing Anthony's voice