29

I walk through the corridors of the hotel, I went to look for Chris to take him to the studio, but he was not in his room. So I'm guessing he's in Mackie's or Sebastian's room.

"Oh hi, Mackie. I was on my way to your room." I say, meeting him in the middle of the hallway "Hi little one, I was on my way to sexy seabass room" he says greeting me with a hug, making me laugh at the nickname he used for his friend "What do you need, little junkie?" I roll my eyes, he's been calling me that ever since the whiskey incident.

"I'm looking for Chris, I told him I'd take him to the study. I thought he'd be with you, he's not in his room." I explain to him "Well, then he must be with Seabass." he says as we walk, passing a couple more rooms before we get to Sebastian's room.

Anthony opens the door. "Shit!" I yell, closing my eyes, we shouldn't have seen that. We go out and close the door. "We should have knocked first." I say with disgust and Mackie nods with the same expression as me. "There's a thing called a deadbolt, sexy seabass!" He yells at the door making me laugh. "Hurry up! We start shooting today!"

"Well, Chris is not here. I think I'll wait for him in the lobby" he nods. "I'll look for you to go out to lunch" I smile at him and nod. We've gotten closer lately.

When I get to the lobby, Chris is waiting there. Great, he could have arrived a few minutes earlier and I wouldn't have been traumatized.

"Where were you?" He asks, standing up from the couch he was in "Looking for you, and being traumatized for life" I answer. "What? What happened?" he says worried "We've interrupted Stan and his girlfriend in the middle of... that." I say in disgust and he widens his eyes in surprise. We start walking towards the exit "Look at it on the bright side, they have already reconciled" he says getting into the car. "In front of my eyes!" he bursts out laughing
.......

"Brooke..." Sebastian appears at the door of the trailer "Sorry about earlier" he says as he leans on the table where I'm working. I look at him for a second and look back at what I'm doing.

"I'm glad you made up, but I could have found out some other way, don't you think?" I raise my eyebrows and he scratches the back of his neck embarrassed. "We get ready the morning after the night of the drinks" I nod. "Im sorry Brooke, i don't even know why I didn't tell you" I nod again "It's fine Sebby, I'm just a bit traumatized, it will pass" he lets out a little laugh. He smiles at me and I smile back.
--------------------------

Hi! I'd love to know if you guys are liking the story so far.

If you liked the chapter, don't forget to vote.

I hope you guys have a nice day!