2

Judianna Makovsky. If you don't know any of her work, you have been living under a rock. Brooke has known her since her first year in college. She made her life a hell for four years but at the end of the career she was the first of her class and Juddiana hired her immediately to be her right hand.

Judianna had been her teacher, boss, friend, mentor and role model. 8 years of knowing her, years the woman invested on forming the girl as one of the best and youngest costume designers with huge success.

Unfortunately, she got ill in 2016 when she was working on Guardians of the Galaxy vol.2. She found out about her disease at half filming and decided not to tell anyone about it. Brooke at the time was away finishing a master's degree Judianna forced her to make. So, the woman kept the secret until a year ago when she wasn't even able to stand. All her loved ones visited her and said their goodbyes after dozens of doctors confirmed there was nothing to do for her. Brooke didn't leave her side for half a year until the girl saw her mentor letting herself go.

The most difficult time of Brooke's life surprisingly started when her mentor  ill. So, when the Russo brothers called her for the job, she didn't doubt leaving all behind for a fresh start. Taking the position of her mentor at the production was a huge responsibility for Brooke. She had to honor her memory and the legacy she had left.

"She is going to be so proud of you after this movies get finished. You know that, right?" Anthony took my hand to comfort the girl. "I hope so" she said, smiling and wiping away the tears.

---------------------------------------------
Judianna Makovsky is an actual costume designer. She is the actual Infinity war and Endgame costume designer and has worked on a lot of important movies. She is still alive, I'm just using her like this for the plot of the story.

I hope you are liking the story this far. Sebastian is coming on next chapter!

Have a good day! <3