37

Mackie finally arrived for the children a half hour after he bought them candy. He thanked me for taking care of them and apologized for keeping me busy with his children. I told him that if he needed to talk or anything, I was there for him and he thanked me again. After that I prepared all the necessary materials for tomorrow and finished my work day.

I got home about twenty minutes ago, on the way out I went to buy my dinner at the place where Sebastian took me the first day. He was absolutely right, the best burgers I've ever had. I sit on one of the kitchen bar stools and take my first bite of this delicacy.

The doorbell rings and I have to abandon my burger and go to the intercom. "Yes?" Matt talks on the other side of the line "Good evening, Miss Sloan. Mr. Stan is here, do you want me to let him up?"

"Uh-yeah.." I say doubtfully "He's coming up, have a good night Miss Sloan" "You too Matt, thank you!"

I open the door and wait for him to appear. I don't know why he has come, I thought I had made it very clear to him about moving on. He walks down the aisle from the elevator, and I notice his hand, he's holding a bottle of Bourbon. "What are you doing here?" I ask dryly.

"I'm here to apologize with an expensive bottle of bourbon," he says, showing me the bottle like a salesman, with a goofy but charming smile. I raise my eyebrows with a serious face

"Are you going to deny entry to this delicious bottle of your favorite drink?" he says smiling, I bite my lip doubtfully, I want that bottle. I try to take it but he pushes it out of my reach "Noup, if the bottle goes in, so do I."

I sigh, roll my eyes, and start to close the door, but his foot prevents me from closing it. "Oh come on! I brought you a bottle of bourbon! You know the look the guy at the bar gave me?. He looked at me like he was committing the worst sin in the world!" He complains and I try to hold back the laughter. "Forgive me" he makes a pleading face. I roll my eyes and let him in "I don't understand why you got so mad"

"I told you in the elevator, I wasn't angry anymore. But you had to get your stupid egocentric self out and I didn't like it." I tell him as I get two glasses out of the cabinet and pour them with the new bottle.

"What do you think if I take out something else for you to forgive me?" He says flirtingly, I look at him surprised and he approaches me slowly.
.....
We are lying on the sofa. Sebastian strokes my hair as I trace imaginary circles on his chest. We have been like this for more than half an hour, a few minutes ago there was silence in the room, but it is not an uncomfortable silence

"What about the Mackie kids?" he asks out of the blue. I sit up passing my legs outside his hips and he also sits down "It seems that everything is not very good between him and his wife. The children do not have a very good time seeing their parents fight all the time. I tried to cheer them up and distract them for a while" he sighs worried

"I had no idea that things weren't good between them" he says surprised "Maybe it's just a bad streak, it happens in all relationships. Surely things work out" he says trying to comfort me and maybe himself.

"That's what I told the children, to give them hope and me..." He smiles compassionately and caresses my cheek. "Don't worry, I'm sure they'll solve it" he says and approaches my lips leaving a soft kiss on them.

"I have to go, Alejandra must be looking for me" He spreads my legs and stands up. I pout and he looks at me amused. I don't want him to go, I know it's late, it's past twelve, but we were fine for him to go and ruin the atmosphere we had created.

"You do not want me to leave?" I shake my head exaggerating the pout even more and stretch out my arms for him to come closer. He rests his arms on the sofa, leaving one on each side of my body, and plants another kiss on my lips.

He pulls away again and starts putting on his pants. "She called you?" he looks at me and denies "has she texted you?" he denies again "Well then. She doesn't even remember you, so stay."

I get up and walk over to him. Sebastian bursts out laughing, and I push him onto the couch and sit on top of him. He starts caressing my thighs with his fingers "Stay" I say starting to kiss his neck and running my hand over his crotch "Okay..." He says in a moan, he throws his head back and I smile on his neck 
----------------

Don't forget to vote if you liked the chapter! <3