45

Sebastian sent me a message in the morning asking me to go to the costume production trailer as soon as he got there. He slept with me but he left soon because he had to go somewhere, I don't know where. I enter the studio greeting the few people here, it's still very early. I walk into the trailer and see him sitting in my desk chair.

"Hi" I close the door as I enter and he turns to see me 

"Hello doll" he gets up and leaves a small kiss on my lips 

"I have something for you" he says while I leave my bag and my materials on the desk. I turn to see him and he has a bouquet of my favorite flowers. 

"And this is because...?" I say taking the bouquet and approaching to give him a hug

"Brooke Elizabeth Sloan, would you do me the great honor of accepting going on a date with me?" I let out a laugh and nod. He smiles and kisses me, "I'll see you in the parking lot at nine."

"Today they will shoot a scene at night" he shakes his head and I frown. "I asked Dany to tell Ian that he had to stay late to help with the scene" I frown upset, I don't trust Ian

"And I know what you're going to say, you don't trust Ian, because we hate Ian. But I asked and it's just shots of Thanos, and for that you just need to put stitches on Brolin's face, I think he can handle that."

I smiled still frowning, all annoyance left my body by listening him "Did you have it all planned?" he shrugs. We continue to hold each other, my arms wrapped around his neck holding the tulips and his hands hugging my hips. "What if I said no?"

"Nobody says no to Sebastian Stan" he smirks "Oh of course, excuse me Mr. Stan" I joke, he laughs and kisses me again

Last night we talked till three in the morning, until we fell asleep, without any sex. I think it's like the second time that's happened in the time we've been sleeping together.
.....
I'm drinking my juice at the cafeteria table, I'm looking at my phone, I only have messages from Ian and my father. "I know who Sebastian's lover is!"

I choke on hearing Chris "It's Dany, your assistant" I frown

"Dany is brunette with dark eyes, didn't you say he liked blondes?" I inquired "Do you know you screwed up two weeks of research?" I laugh at his anger

"You have no life Chris?" he looks at me seriously "You would know if I had it if you spent time with me. Where are you? You've had me abandoned for like a week" "I have a life Evans"

"Which we don't know anything about. Little Tom is just like me" I sigh "Come to the bar with us tonight, I need support, Tom invited Zendaya and I don't know what to talk about with a girl in her twenties"

"Sorry, I can't today" I reply standing up and going to the elevator, he follows me. "Why?" He says as the elevator doors open, Sebastian is there with Lizzie. "Just because" I tell him, going inside

"Do you have another best friend? Are you cheating on me with someone else?" I turn to see the faces of the other two people inside the elevator, Lizzie looks at us strangely and Sebastian holds back his laugh "No, and I can't cheat on you if you're not my partner"

"I don't think it's this, but... do you have a date?" I look at him and a smile escapes my mouth "You have a date! Who is it? Do I know him? What does he work for? Does he have kids?"

I widen my eyes at his questions, I think the tight suit has affected his brain. I shake my head giving him to understand that I'm not going to answer "Tell me at least what he's like..."

"Well, he has dark brown hair, some ocean eyes that hypnotize you, has a beard, he must be the same height as you, and he's older than me"

"Is he friendly? Handsome? Funny?" Chris asks, longing for more information. "Yes, he's nice, I have a lot of fun with him and he's like... really really gorgeous"

"It seems that you have a great suitor" Sebastian gets into the conversation, I turn to see him and see a smile wanting to appear on his face

"Yes, he is," I reply, he smiles. My phone rings, I need to go to work. The doors open, I wish everyone a good day and head out to the trailer.