5

Brooke's POV:

"Ale, what are you doing here? I texted you not to come" Sebastian greets the woman who scared the shit out of me. He walks towards who I supposed is his girlfriend. 

"Well, if you leave after insisting on moving together and then just text me not to come to fix things I was not going to stay calm."

Ookay. I think I'm not supposed to be hearing this. 

"Can we talk about it later?" Sebastians tone changed sharply.

I definitely don't want to hear this

"No! You can't just come over and tell me you are thinking of selling your place and expect me not to freak out, because that obviously means you are moving with me " 

Just keep fixing the arm, Brooke. Keep your eyes on the arm.

"Alejandra, please. I couldn't even move in with you or sell my pace if I'm filming in a totally different city por months styaing on a freaking hotel. It was just an idea that we can discuss later!" he spoke angrily, tooke a deep breath and spoke again 

"I'm working, this is no place to talk about that. We'll talk when I'm done here" Sebastian tried to lead his girlfriend out of the room. She backed up trying to resist his action, but bumping into the table where my sketches were, clearly making them fall. 

Oh, common! I don't need this shit right now

"Oh god, I'm so sorry Brooke. I'll put them exactly as they were, I promise." Sebastian bend down to pick them up and so did I. 

"It's okay, leave it. I can do it myself again. Don't worry" I receive the slightly mistreated sketches from Sebastian's hands and we both stand up, finding myself with the girl's face not at all sorry or embarrassed by what she did.

"I didn't see you there. Alejandra Onieva, Sebastian's girlfriend" I streched her hand doing my best not to send her to fuck off for not even saying sorry. "Brooke Sloan"

"You really need to leave Alejandra. She has a presentation in like 10 minutes and I have to help her put all of this together again" Sebastian grabbed her wrist trying to make her walk. 

"But we need to talk!" She let go of his grip, pulling her arm back and now throwing the cases with the other pieces I would present to the Russo's.

She did not just do that! 

"That 's it. Get out" I said, obviously upset. She looks at me not understanding 

"Out, now!" She walks out of the room outraged. I open the cases and check everything carefully, hoping that nothing has been damaged. Fortunately, everything is okay.

"I'm terribly, terribly sorry Brooke. I don't know what's wrong with her. Please tell me she didn't break anything" A worried Sebastian entered back to the trailer. 

"Everything is fine. Can you put the sketches back on the table while I finish the arm, pleace?"

"Sure" We stayed silent the rest of the time until Joe and Anthony arrived, as did my model actors. I started presenting them formally all my work.

And.. the moment of the truth

"So, what do you think?"