43

I walked out of the large building where I just had a meeting with Kevin Feige. He just told me about the plans he has for the next series of the MCU characters. He has given me a vague description of what they are based on, and he proposed that I take charge of at least one of them. The bad thing is that I can't say anything to a soul or I'll have a big lawsuit against me. BUT I'M SO FREAKING EXCITED!

I arrive at the studio with emotion at the top. I'm walking to my place of work but I find Sebastian entering his trailer, he gives me a smile. I run to him, grab his hand and push him into his trailer. I quickly close the door, he smiles sideways and I rush to kiss his lips. A few seconds later, I go down to kiss his neck. "Brooke everyone is outside..." he lets out a moan that makes me smile "they can hear us.."

"I don't care, I need something to lower my excitement" I answer him, taking off his shirt, he doesn't resist. "Are you using me?" I move away from his neck and I see him in disbelief "as if you don't like it..." I say making him laugh

"You're right, I love it" he locks the door quickly and takes off my shirt, takes me by the waist and leans me back on the sofa. I laugh and he climbs on top of me, kissing my neck.
....
Sebastians POV

I pull up my pants and look at Brooke, she still hasn't put on her blouse, so I have the perfect view of her breasts covered by that beautiful black bra that fits her perfectly. "Can you stop looking at my boobs?" she says and makes me giggle, she is very smiley.

She's so beautiful, I still don't understand how she's never been on a date, she deserves a date

"I have to go" I say and she nods. "You should do a ponytail, after that second round there is no fix for that hair. You were so energetic" I tell her mockingly and she looks at me serious. "It's the truth doll"

I smile like a fool. I've gotten used to calling her doll, the first time I told her I felt a little weird, but not anymore. And she doesn't seem to mind, so now I love calling her that. "See you tonight" I walk over to kiss her on the lips.

"I'm going out with Chris" I turn to look at her and frown. "You leave me for Evans?" I question her. She laughs. "We already fucked twice today, do you need a third time?" I shake my head. I think she believes I only do this for the sex, a little yes, because she is fucking amazing at sex, but I also feel good when I'm around her, she makes me laugh all the time and listens to me.

"You know this isn't just about sex, right?" I ask her as she finishes putting on her blouse and looks at me strangely "I'm not with you just for fucking, Brooke" I tell her seriously. "You are with me?" she asks and I nod hesitantly. "Somehow, right? I mean, we go out drinking, I sleep in your bed, I have dinner at your house, we have sex..."

"Sebby, I..." "Do you really think we only fuck?" I interrupt her, she bites her lower lip and doesn't say anything.

After a few seconds of awkward silence, she sighs and starts talking again. "You have a girlfriend, you spend all day with her but at the end of the day you have sex with me. We have never done anything beyond that" well she is right about that, we have never done anything beyond talking and having sex. "I don't know what you want..." I say a little annoyed.

"No, it's you who doesn't know what you want. Because you've been sleeping with me for almost a month and you're still with Alejandra" she says angrily. "Get clear"

"You said you didn't care about Alejandra"

"And I don't care. What bothers me is that you use me to clarify your feelings" I deny angrily "Sebastian, you don't have your feelings cleared up at all, if not why are you here with me?!" I deny again, I get up and walk out angry.

I have very clear feelings, I know perfectly what I feel for both of them, I don't know why it has occurred to her to say that. Brooke accepted that I was with Alejandra, it's not my fault that now she regrets it!